Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: The Party's Starting Leaderboard - Starts March 30 2018

The Honorable Panda

Dragon: The Party's Starting Leaderboard - Starts March 30 2018

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-29-18 at 01:36 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Please make it stop!!! Too many events!!! *crying quietly in a corner*
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Amen!
    I second that!
    Hear, Hear.
    And any/every other idiom(s) that make the point that I concur 100%.

Banned
    I also agree, but I probably wouldn't mind as much if we had somewhere to put everything. Not enough land and 50 dragons probably coming with 3 different 4 dragon habitats. Uhhh

Just don’t take part. Spend your time building up food reserves, leveling up your dragons and trying for those dragons you don’t have. You’ll get some LB points doing these things and maybe get some useful prizes but you won’t be stressing yourself out. Besides, the prize dragons don’t look good, the pink-purple one looks like a pile of fallen lotus petals and the green one looks like an escapee from Big Hero 6.

Fashion Designer
    I like the pink one, the other one is kinda weird. Hope the pink one is the last milestone because I don't want to have to compete on this one.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Banned
    Just like other dragons from Leaderboards, they'll go directly to storage.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Just don’t take part. Spend your time building up food reserves, leveling up your dragons and trying for those dragons you don’t have. You’ll get some LB points doing these things and maybe get some useful prizes but you won’t be stressing yourself out. Besides, the prize dragons don’t look good, the pink-purple one looks like a pile of fallen lotus petals and the green one looks like an escapee from Big Hero 6.
    Thanks but my problem is that I cannot abstain from any event. I have this pathological need to finish all events as quickly as possible whether I want the prize or not. It's like an OCD compulsion for me
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks but my problem is that I cannot abstain from any event. I have this pathological need to finish all events as quickly as possible whether I want the prize or not. It's like an OCD compulsion for me
    Honestly, I think it’s also more about the fact that players shouldn’t have to feel that they *can’t* partake in any of these events due to lack of resources, events being crunched together back-to-back every time, requirements that are too high/demanding, having to play a ridiculous amount every hour of the day, etc.

Most of the time there’s at least one dragon design that I like, and in this case I actually do like the pink one for this LB! This is relatively cause for me to participate in a Tales or whatnot. But it’s just so micromanaging and it takes a lot out of what used to be such fun playing this game. I loved the events, the Tales and the LBs...before they became insanely competitive and/or exhausting.

I used to be hardcore good at Bingo and (legitimately for real) always came in 1st place. I stayed this way for about a year until I just didn’t want to deal with the major stress and constant requirements. Since then, I’ve also stopped trying for the top LBs prize and it’s been a lot easier, but it just sucks because a lot of us players would love to participate in more events like this current LB, buy more dragons, etc. But so many negatives seem to outweigh any positives in this game now.

Banned
    I thought something wasn't right about the Leaderboard then I figured it out - the milestones. Also the last milestone and prize dragons aren't even worth going hard for. An ultra rare pink/purple hybrid is definitely nothing to go crazy over.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast