Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: The Party's Starting Leaderboard - Starts March 30 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was looking at my strategy earlier today and I had 4 days and some change. I just looked and have 1 day and some change!
    Me too! It's bad enough that 3 of the top 4 have arctic isles in my Android group and now we lost days. I wanted Birthday dragon and not even close...sigh

Please get those days back!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Me too! It's bad enough that 3 of the top 4 have arctic isles in my Android group and now we lost days. I wanted Birthday dragon and not even close...sigh

Please get those days back!!!
    As a fellow Android player, I feel ya!

We are already at a disadvantage as the monthly dragon that you get through breeding is impossible to get without gold as it takes 33.3 days with one breeding nest - assuming you are breeding 24 hrs straight. I am also not sure why that is literally the only goal that you cannot collect items down to the last minute! When I asked, Storm8 claimed it was just giving more people time to actually craft the dragon but since they stated that, the dragons have been available to craft long after the timer hit zero.

The World event is impossible to get the last dragon - even for me even though I have two nests and two evolving temples.

Now the leaderboard event suddenly losing days!

I am spending less and less on this game. It was my guilty pleasure and I mostly spent money on habitats but since I am spending more just to get dragons, I am buying the habitats that I can with coin and spending less gold to get the dragons.

If this keeps up, I'm going to stop spending money altogether. I'm not sure why Android players do not have Arctic Isles available to them yet and I'm not sure why Storm8 keeps making things harder (other than wanting to extract more money).

I'm done ranting for now. If it still isn't fixed by this evening, I am going to ask via the contact page for technical difficulties.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Kooky, Elsa, could you please check what's going on with this?
    Yes, I'll update as soon as there's more information.

Nightclub Owner
    This is definitely not okay. I was clipping along at a leisurely pace and set to finish the LB milestones in plenty of time but suddenly today I'm days short????? I've PM'd Kooky and asked her to get back to us ASAP since we don't really have much time waste apparently.

C'mon S8, if you wanted a 7 Day event then don't put a 10 day timer on it...But seeing as you did have a 10 day timer on it, then would you please at least give us the entire 10 days to complete it?

Rhino Keeper
    Funny thing, I was wondering why the boost had a 50% off sale so soon with 6 or 7 days left in the tourney. I guess it is yet another mistake by Storm8 that will never be rectified, compensated for or even admitted. Maybe this time they will at least say oops?

Nightclub Owner
    OMG! I hadn't noticed the new short time!! NO WAY!!! Come on S8!!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    OMG! I hadn't noticed the new short time!! NO WAY!!! Come on S8!!!
    Same here. Just noticed about 22 hours left when it should have been until Monday night!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was looking at my strategy earlier today and I had 4 days and some change. I just looked and have 1 day and some change!
    WTH? This is so not fair. What?s next, cutting Bingo short?

Executive Chef
    OOOO my... what is this now??less than a day and leaderboard ends???? Thay short the time??how can thay do that? milestone points its not posible to reach at time,so thay want us to spend tons of gold so we can reach last dragon?? not gonna do that even thou I like both dragons,I put some gold in to the game at least to reach last milestone,but this time I'm not gone spend 1 gold,not in this kind of way.
    to mislead us....deceive us??? really? or is just this another mistake and S8 messed up the clock....I guess we'll see it tomorow if clock gets back or leaderboard ends....

Oh yes..and what about B-day cards is that mean that we are not getting all of them if we diden't reach 6 700 points??? for me that means that I wil be short 2850 points from this event....that's a lot.
    really really not fair,fix the clock or give us those points.
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 04-05-18 at 12:16 PM.

Host(ess)
    Wow! Please fix the time! I won?t be able to receive 3 of the dragon milestones. How lame! 😡 I can?t even tell whether this was done intentionally or not...

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast