Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: The Party's Starting Leaderboard - Starts March 30 2018

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxoxoxoxoxoxo View Post
    Did anyone get essence when they completed the last event? I used my last gems to get the last dragon & also get the tree, food & essence. The tree & food showed up in my game but no essence. I?m upset because I was really hoping to craft something
    I have no idea because I don't know how many essence I had to begin with. I never got a pop up saying that I got the food, the tree, or the essence, but I assume that I did.

Banned
    Wow, so much negativity! You do realize that these dragons were designed by someone, right? Also, isn't collecting dragons the whole point of the game? Personally, I think that the Neo Lotus is very pretty, but I know that I probably won't manage to win her. And I'm so glad that the Birthday dragon is the final milestone and not the top prize, because I definitely want him! He's so cute holding the little birthday cake! And he's cute colors. I totally understand when people post frustrations with the way that we are forced to play the game, like having to take days upon days to craft enough marble keys to expand, or being asked to expend way too much food in order to complete an event, but complaining about someone's art work is just rude. Maybe that's one reason they do make the game so hard.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-31-18 at 01:19 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Wow, so much negativity! You do realize that these dragons were designed by someone, right? Also, isn't collecting dragons the whole point of the game? Personally, I think that the Neo Lotus is very pretty, but I know that I probably won't manage to win her. And I'm so glad that the Birthday dragon is the final milestone and not the top prize, because I definitely want him! He's so cute holding the little birthday cake! And he's cute colors. I totally understand when people post frustrations with the way that we are forced to play the game, like having to take days upon days to craft enough marble keys to expand, or being asked to expend way too much food in order to complete an event, but complaining about someone's art work is just rude. Maybe that's one reason they do make the game so hard.
    Whilst I agree with some of your comments. I for one are fed up with all the repeats, 3 dragons here, 1 in the mine, 1 in both Tournament and the Arena crafting, so 6 repeats.

We need more innovation in the way new dragons are being released, maybe the trick to this is less events so the designers can show their creativity!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-31-18 at 01:19 PM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Whilst I agree with some of your comments. I for one are fed up with all the repeats, 3 dragons here, 1 in the mine, 1 in both Tournament and the Arena crafting, so 6 repeats.

We need more innovation in the way new dragons are being released, maybe the trick to this is less events so the designers can show their creativity!
    ^^^This.
    And, if they are going to repeat dragons, they should use older ones. There are over 1000 dragons in the game, so there are plenty to choose from. Instead, they keep choosing newer dragons, and now they are repeating repeats (Pinata has already been used as a LB milestone).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    i don't see who was complaining about the design, but the beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... or semething like that. Saying something is not pretty is not complaining, is expressing that we have different opinions about beauty.

Algo, the game have more than 1000 dragons , statistically must be somewhat of 100 "good looking dragons", 100 "awful looking dragons" and the rest are "meh looking dragons" and each person categorized each dragon in his personal taste groups.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-31-18 at 01:20 PM. Reason: edited quote

Banned
    I was referring to specific comments that these dragons "don't look good" and that they're "useless" because they aren't rare types and that they'll "just sit in storage," although that could be a space issue, not a design issue. Absolutely agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I agree with @FireballFarm - I would also love to see more of the older dragons being used as milestone prizes. I only started playing a year ago and already have a pinata dragon. I would love for them to pull out some really old ones.

Banned
    Pinata is also breedable and breedable dragons shouldn't be in a Leaderboard. And for what I said earlier about the milestone dragons going directly to storage, yes, it is a space issue.
    Also, I paid real money in this game. As a customer if I like something, I compliment it. If I don't like something or feel like I'm being *****ed, I have the right to constructively criticize it. To be honest, I'm not crazy about this leaderboard, tournament, Pretty back in the mine, nor Marionette being the arena crafting dragon at all but, in turn, I loved a lot of the dragons introduced in October, November and February.

Rhino Keeper
    Pinata es bredable?!?!?

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

what im playing for ?

Fashion Designer
    Anything to breed for leaderboard points? Or am I as burnt and confused as I feel, lol? Not sure this is relevant to LB event, just seems like there's always one to breed for everything.....HELP, TY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Pinata es bredable?!?!?

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

what im playing for ?
    Yes, Pinata is breedable.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast