• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 90 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Nightclub Owner
    I just made it to goal 11. I have about 2 hours left on the timer. Needless to say I won’t complete this one. From the outset I knew I wasn’t going to be able to chop enough trees & rocks, **** enough bears and harvest enough flowers to complete it. I therefore, didn’t really try. I doubt I would have been able to complete it without using gems. If this is how future challenges will go, I won’t even bother to start them. What’s the point?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes that is exactly what I did 60 gems = 1 shield

Host(ess)
    Spend every gem I had and still no way I will finish :-( just cant get enough resources with the time I have.
    So has been a complete waste of my time, coins and gems with nothing to show for it .
    For once I would like something I can actually complete.

I got stuck on goal 9. Once I realized how long shields were taking, I went slower and didn't stress to check in frequently, but still progressed in the hopes that it'd somehow become easier. It didn't.

I didn't see a choice in the poll for this so I'm adding I believe I spent a couple gems to speed up something at some point, but not on the rider. Plus I used some boosts for the workshop.

Still not enough though.

Thanks for listening!

Rhino Keeper
    I think I finished, but the trade wagon says locked until level 7 and I have the Latin inscription on the side. It says that my items must be in storage to fuse, so I put all the even stuff in storage, but nothing changed. I also closed out and force restarted. Am I missing something? Is there something left to fuse or get as the final prize? I don’t want to miss out on finishing something and I tried to look through the pages and couldn’t find it.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't finish the two armor. Woodland Nectar had a terrible drop rate for me. I could never get enough to make the blocks and beams. I found the event very frustrating. Do the developers actually expect us to play 24/7?

Also my screen is really jumpy. I try to drag the realm screen over to pan to another area; things are blank. I accidently skipped by Barracks collection ahead and lost ~85 gems. So angry!!

Farm Supplier
    I just finished. My categories were not represented in the poll. I did not buy the walker. I only used gems to speed up a set of flowers for nectar, to speed the last three crafts, and speeding OT’s house. I figured I got the gems by watching videos so they were free anyway. I was so close to finishing step 11 that I just didn’t want to drop it. I didn’t enjoy the event. It was pretty ho-hum. Even though it was a fairly easy event, the amounts needed for step 11 were just too much and the nectar drops were abysmal. I may sit out the next event unless the prizes are truly spectacular. I’m not really sure why I felt the need to finish this one except to complete the ‘set’.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maiden85 View Post
    I just finished. My categories were not represented in the poll. I did not buy the walker. I only used gems to speed up a set of flowers for nectar, to speed the last three crafts, and speeding OT?s house. I figured I got the gems by watching videos so they were free anyway. I was so close to finishing step 11 that I just didn?t want to drop it. I didn?t enjoy the event. It was pretty ho-hum. Even though it was a fairly easy event, the amounts needed for step 11 were just too much and the nectar drops were abysmal. I may sit out the next event unless the prizes are truly spectacular. I?m not really sure why I felt the need to finish this one except to complete the ?set?.
    Me too, I spent about 80 gems total getting to the end. Once I finished I wondered why the heck I did that. I think they are depending on our need to finish what we started, especially when you are so close to the end. I?ll definitely think twice next time.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl210 View Post
    Me too, I spent about 80 gems total getting to the end. Once I finished I wondered why the heck I did that. I think they are depending on our need to finish what we started, especially when you are so close to the end. I’ll definitely think twice next time.
    yeah. I’m not feeding that need to finish anymore. I’m so over that. Lol. Wherever in the goal thread I get when the timer ends is where I’ll be. No worries at all.

I bought the bear bundle and finished.
    I didn?t have interested for the rider.