• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Quote Originally Posted by 1knitter View Post
    Is it just me, or have nectar drops slowed way down? I used to get 3-4/ collection from my six plants, lately just one
    I was wondering the same thing!! It?s taking me forever just to make one beam or block 😡 I was already thinking I wasn?t going to make the goal...now I?m sure of it 😡😡😡

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished event with all souvenirs possible. Probably would not have without the Walker which I purchased on third day. Drops with Walker between 3 and 6 with 4 being most common. I did not purchase gems but instead I constantly look for those short videos to watch or new games to play to a certain level for gem rewards. Without the Walker do not think this event would be doable unless I Pad was strapped to chest.

Fashion Designer
    I finished this event yesterday. I did not buy the Walker. I did spend 10 gems total to buy a nectar two different times (5 gems each time) when I didn't want to wait for the next collection, but I was able to collect from the flowers pretty often. I mostly had about 3 nectars per collection, but the last few days it seemed more like 1 or 2. The unlimited energy helped me clear rocks and trees for the mossy wood and ore needed. During this event I was also able to finish the Of Land and Sea event finishing with the visit with Heska in prison this morning. At the beginning I wasn't sure if I would make it, but the weekend warrior event helped with energy needs.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

If I purchase the woodland bundle would the one woodland armor count towards the two needed for step 11?

Fashion Designer
    My woodland wagon says locked until level 7. I can't take a picture of it, but I don't get the cider or aquather crating that others have shown.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Neither. It is the knight. The sanctuary is with cash only. The walker is with gems only.
    Thanks
    That?s me out. Not going to put in more effort for a Knight I don?t need. Happy with my two cannons but not impressed with higher demands for no reason. Happy for lower levels to have lower requirements but seemingly arbitrary differences left me feeling unloved and unlucky. Especially when combined with really lousy drop rates of nectar

Good luck to those who are sticking to the chase and well done all those who managed to complete the quest. I applaud your good luck and hard work

Rhino Keeper
    Will have to say the two bouts of unlimited NRG did help and I as well just finished visiting Heska in prison. The Woodland Wagon however is showing reflection of screens of Crystal Ball or Pond of Sight depending on what I looked at last. Before that it said locked till level 7 and backround had Spanish I think.

Rhino Keeper
    OK, this is strange. Woodland Wagon mirrors last screen of a visit to Arboretum andIvy’s Nursery as well as Pond of Sight and Crystal Ball. When you try and do trade from wagon, will not work.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    OK, this is strange. Woodland Wagon mirrors last screen of a visit to Arboretum andIvy’s Nursery as well as Pond of Sight and Crystal Ball. When you try and do trade from wagon, will not work.
    It's just a graphics glitch, so if you're finished, you can safely store the wagon now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1knitter View Post
    Is it just me, or have nectar drops slowed way down? I used to get 3-4/ collection from my six plants, lately just one
    Same here. Ever since I got to goal 11.