• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1knitter View Post
    Is it just me, or have nectar drops slowed way down? I used to get 3-4/ collection from my six plants, lately just one
    I think it's just you. I have been averaging one all along. Unless you have the rider thing ...

I just finished crafting my two canons and I'm out of the race now. Averaging 1-2 nectar every 1 1/2 hours will not be enough to finish the outlandish number of shields I'd have to craft to finish. Oh well, I wasn't thrilled about the Dothraki... whoops, I mean Mothraki guys anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    I think it's just you. I have been averaging one all along. Unless you have the rider thing ...
    Yikes, sorry. I now know how frustrated you must be feeling. No rider over here.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1knitter View Post
    Yikes, sorry. I now know how frustrated you must be feeling. No rider over here.
    I was exaggerating a little. I do 9-11 collections a day, and have collected 233.
    It has worked out to 1.9 per collection so far.
    The end is in sight, but there wont be much wriggle room.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, the last few events were achievable even if you had a day job (at least for me). Not this one... I?m stuck on part 11 and I think it will take me more than the number of days left because of the scarce number of nectars dropping from the flowers!

I’ve never been this far from completion on these events. The level of disappointment after trying for two weeks is motivation to stop playing. Having a love shack is motivation to stay in the game.

Confused about the end goal? Is it the sanctuary or Sir Bram. Is he a walker?

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Confused about the end goal? Is it the sanctuary or Sir Bram. Is he a walker?
    Neither. It is the knight. The sanctuary is with cash only. The walker is with gems only.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Farm Supplier
    Giving up...so sad as I used to enjoy these challenges...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Good luck. Wish me the same luck. I still need 30 nectar, but I should be able to do that in two days. I haven't gemmed and I don't have the bear, but I do admit to setting timers, and I have a job where I can check my phone pretty easily most of the time.
    Thank you! I really appreciate it.

I would love to set up the timer, but my work meetings would interfere. I am an old gamer, so sleeping with my iPad under my pillow, so I am able to jump in, is not foreign, but the price here is not close to worth it. Get real, S8.

Anyways, a game is just as good as the community behind it. And this one I like. All the best of luck right back at ya. Keep me posted. I am not gemming, no walker here either. Just plugging away. Hope it works out for you just fine.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.