• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 82 of 94 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

U bet, any time. Wish me luck, I’m hanging by a thread. That nectar.
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 04-08-18 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Not sure I’ll make it.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    But we can't craft in it I tried
    mine neither.. it's a dead end. I guess it's just a cover-up picture so we don't see the 'Lorem ipsum' Latin non-latin words, (for designers use) we were seeing before.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Only S8 can tell, since their numbers don?t make sense, again. You should be good thou by what I read.
    They always play fast and loose with the end day and time of events. I can't tell you how many time I've been screwed on this.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    They always play fast and loose with the end day and time of events. I can't tell you how many time I've been screwed on this.
    DON'T wait till the last minutes! it NEVER works out and.. terribly disappointing. I've been reading forum too many years and seen too many failures just because of this.

I suggest all in your position to calculate the shortest time between the two stated.. that means the one that expires first!
    then finish ONE WHOLE HOUR before that to be in the safe-zone.. even if it means gemming your last Nectars.
    other calculations are in the red zone! it's an automatic finish calculated by a computer and who knows if it's exactly on the same time as your device?
    NEVER trust it.. make your precautions and you'll be safe.
    Just like the beginning and during event has to be planned.. the end, which is the MOST important.. has to be planned too.

Good Luck!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I gave up today. Actually I should do it sooner. I did the math and there's no way I can finish even if I'm not sleeping at all for the remaining three days.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

I tried but really could not get into this one. I?m on my mermaid quest. With all these other events there is so little time to play it, a couple days will be nice just relax, advance, try to make all the money I lost back, and give mg other games some more playing time, but for those who are going for it best of luck!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Hmmm, they definitively had a bit too much booze!
    Hmm... I got this at the end instead ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FBB6C3B8-7538-48AF-9FB5-FF0916337F05.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	43526

Rhino Keeper
    Good luck. Wish me the same luck. I still need 30 nectar, but I should be able to do that in two days. I haven't gemmed and I don't have the bear, but I do admit to setting timers, and I have a job where I can check my phone pretty easily most of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    I've started doing some gemming for the nectar now. I still need more than 30. I'm never going to make it without doing this. I just can't manage to log on every hour an a half, and I quite like having a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. I'd give up, but I can't make myself do it after spending so much time on this event. I'm going to be much more careful about getting too committed in future. At least I can devote my energy to the mermaids for a couple of days now that I've done all of the chopping I need. It's just nectar that I'm short of.

I've loved the graphics for this event, but seem to have been on goal 11 forever, and it's ridiculously boring to complete too.

Oh and yes, I've also been making the base cider with extras from this event. No-one is allowed to drink it, I've-got a small cellarfull now and will save them in case they are useful in the future. I did a golden trade a few days ago and got 115 coins and a water as a reward, so wouldn't hurry to try that again!
    Last edited by EsmeW2; 04-09-18 at 09:57 AM.

Is it just me, or have nectar drops slowed way down? I used to get 3-4/ collection from my six plants, lately just one