• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Fashion Designer
    They lowered the price on the walker bear? Great I bought it at full price and had the higher numbers to make each item. I don’t understand. I spend way more than I should and still don’t get a break!

Quote Originally Posted by chewingthecud View Post
    My nectar drops have been abysmal so I am still plugging along on quest 11. To my absolute amazement I just got 6 out of 6 nectars drop. Maybe this means they have upped the rate? I hope so for all of us still going. A ray of hope on the horizon???
    I?m crossing my fingers for you. May your good luck continue
    I count my self really lucky if I get 3 drops. Usually I get 1 or 2. Twice I got four!!! Won?t be completing this event due to really unlucky drops plus getting the higher requirements on step 11. Totally unfair to make some people get more items especially when the drops for nectar are so bad. I have played everyday throughout the day and still no where near completing. If we put the time in we should be able to get the prize. Shame on you S8

My nectar drops have been abysmal so I am still plugging along on quest 11. To my absolute amazement I just got 6 out of 6 nectars drop. Maybe this means they have upped the rate? I hope so for all of us still going. A ray of hope on the horizon???
    Always good to have hope but I wudnt count on it. The drop rate is ridiculous tat I'm not even sure I shud continue. I haven't even crafted one armour yet. A total of 10 shields to make 2 armours and I got less than 4 days left. All due to the slow and low nectar drops. S8 shud increase and offer extra nectar flowers for gems purchases like they've done in past events.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I?m crossing my fingers for you. May your good luck continue
    I count my self really lucky if I get 3 drops. Usually I get 1 or 2. Twice I got four!!! Won?t be completing this event due to really unlucky drops plus getting the higher requirements on step 11. Totally unfair to make some people get more items especially when the drops for nectar are so bad. I have played everyday throughout the day and still no where near completing. If we put the time in we should be able to get the prize. Shame on you S8
    Very true. I had time for one but when I went in to my other account I couldn?t do it right then. And I haven?t seen it pop up since.

So on my acct that I have to craft the higher quest requirements, my little flowers normally drop 1-2. Some times 0-1 and on rare occasion 3. So I?m just hoping to get to the cannons. I missed the energy freak out time too. Other acct. also level 50 I have lower requirements; my flowers regularly drop 2-3 and rarely 4. I did burn thru several trees and rocks with the energy gift; but I think I still won?t finish. Trying but not setting alarms.
    Last edited by 29vanilla; 04-07-18 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Bunch of typos

Fashion Designer
    Throwing in the towel on this. Only on goal 9 and still need two more shields to make second warrior there?s no way I?ll get enough nectar to continue on. My bad for not reading all the requirements or else I would have quit sooner and saved my coins and energy!!

Rhino Keeper
    To my absolute amazement I just got 6 out of 6 nectars drop. Maybe this means they have upped the rate?
    It just means next time you will get no more than one...

Executive Chef
    If I?ve read the forum goals right, I should start crafting my last Shield in just under an hour I?m on Goal 11 then all I?ve got is one Cannon. Drops for the last 24 hours on Nectar seemed to have reduced, maybe it?s just bad luck but I usually notice 1-2 drops then the next collection more like 3-4. Haven?t had a 3-4 for a few collections now so hoping for a big collect soon. So hopefully I should finish sometime tomorrow. But I haven?t enjoyed this really, I?ve been plugging away, not really knowing what I?m aiming for, it?s only because of reading the forum I?ve read what to expect prize wise, and even then there?s an element of anti climax waiting for me I?m sure. I saw the splash screen for next weeks and really not sure what I?m going to do with it. I suppose I keep playing hoping for crowns or the potential for an energy dropping animal, or a really lovely looking item to collect from that I?ll like seeing in my kingdom. Even though I?m at a loss as to what to do with all this energy. But this morning I collected from an Alicorn to chop the 60 chop tree for 2 mossy wood ergh. I don?t want it hanging around so have to get rid of it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I had to buy a white poppy flower the other day so I could put it in inventory, and then find my other 30+ white poppy.
    If all event-related items were moved to the existing Specials tab, problem would be solved

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I had to buy a white poppy flower the other day so I could put it in inventory, and then find my other 30+ white poppy.
    So funny you say that, I?m doing the same thing with all of the flowers, grasses, etc. Also, I hate looking for the chickens, so try keep one on the board... Don?t have one on the board currently. Here I go, silly me.

Fashion Designer
    Another one nectar collection.

Bored bored bored.