• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

I just had exactly the same happen to me redlorry. I should have parked that last beast, I have force closed several times and no luck getting the second 10 minutes to start ☹️
    Last edited by fairweatherfarm1; 04-06-18 at 07:00 PM.

Fashion Designer
    last time I didn't not know about force close. I just kept using my 40 and it would periodically fill back up again - but i am slow and maybe that's no good for the fast pro's who need full unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    was hoping someone might post recommendations for getting the most out of this unlimited xp? PLEASE advise!!

given the fact that I decided not to spend $158,000 on woodland warrior trees (needed 1580 logs and the trees are $6000/60 logs = $100/log), it seems kind of silly to start now. (non-mossy woodcutting is as low as $50/log. cheapest mining is $110/hit.)

Last weekend I got out all my animals and planted corn over and over, and in retrospect that seemed stupid? Only afterward did I realize I was probably supposed to use the energy for mossy trees which I hadn't yet decided against, lol.

This week I've decided to clearcut my beloved existing trees which have become a decorative nuisance since they can't be stored. I have ponds etc out but at 10-min cycles idk how much good they are. I am a noob so I don't have a lot of tasty buildings to harvest, and of course I'd just collected before getting this announcement, lol.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?
    Depends on what you’d like to achieve.
    A. If it’s animals collections, get all animals on the board, let them load, go.
    B. If it’s the events items from tree and rock, free as much as possible space on your board, buy/ place rocks and trees, as many as space allows, go. If time is left, repeat.
    C. If you’re chopping for gold nuggets, do B, minus the trees
    D. If you’re chopping for living wood, do B minus the rocks
    E. Hope this helps.

Consider, mostly all materials are limited to 99.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    I just earnt my second lot of 10 min unlimited energy (3rd goal) during the the 10 mins unlimited energy, it didn’t add on or appear afterwards and I did force close.
    I'm in the same boat. I did not get the reward for finishing the first goal and the unlimited energy is not registering either. I have force closed twice and even turned my iPad completely off. Still nothing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Depends on what you?d like to achieve.
    E. Hope this helps.

Consider, mostly all materials are limited to 99.
    Thank you for replying, I appreciate it.

As you said, I think the 99 limit makes pretty much anything I do moot, unfortunately, which is why I'm looking at xp. I was hoping I was wrong, lol! Is there anything with a higher limit? because I'd be all ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Thank you for replying, I appreciate it.

As you said, I think the 99 limit makes pretty much anything I do moot, unfortunately, which is why I'm looking at xp. I was hoping I was wrong, lol! Is there anything with a higher limit? because I'd be all ears.
    All standard materials are at 99. Faeribulbseeds are 50. If you want xp, then do the rocks. You may get the bonus of finding a gold nugget. GL

E: use the quick collect only
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 04-06-18 at 06:19 PM. Reason: E

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The sync errors will stop once you update to 2.2 , I see that you're still on 2.1.
    There is a thread in the Bugs thread about the 2.2 update. It creates way more problems, Pika.
    That update needs to be pulled & an update that actually improves game play released.
    After reading all the posts in that thread I will not download that update.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    All standard materials are at 99. Faeribulbseeds are 50. If you want xp, then do the rocks. You may get the bonus of finding a gold nugget. GL

E: use the quick collect only
    Excellent advice. I chopped up a bazillion or so mermaid items with the free time but found I had a bit of time left and went with rocks to get my coal and iron back after all that chainmail. Was pleasantly surprised when I got 8 nuggets out of 10 outcroppings.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting 1-2 nectar per collection, and I do approximately 4-5 collections in a day. How on earth can I make so many shields
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Rhino Keeper
    I am still on the goal to craft two cannons and I crafted 1 of 2. I just went in to craft my second and my ability to craft a cannon is gone! The goal is not completed, it says I have 1 of 2. I hit to go into the workshop and the cannon is gone. I have force closed the game and it is still the same. I can’t move to the next goal. Anyone else? What do I do now?

Ok I felt immediately stupid after posting this as I just realized I already started to craft the second cannon, it’s just not finished yet! I’m blaming all the chopping I’ve done today!