• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 59 of 94 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    I usually finish these things with a few days to spare, but maybe I am finally succumbing to challenge-fatigue. I'm still on Goal 9 (calling the second warrior), waiting for that nectar. I really want to finish my Tidegate and get my Lumin Essence stocks back up. Feeling a little overwhelmed.

Rhino Keeper
    And I've just noticed that the drop rate on glimmerdust has fallen right down.

Normally I'm maxxed out and never collect from the troves but it's not dropping from any of the usual sources even though I've still got around 50 in store. I did a check on what's supposed to drop glimmerdust and tried everything I had. Nothing! even from the Mythic Mushroom, or any other mushrooms in my patch. A minor irritation for those of us who have a bunch of troves stashed away and can slap them out. Nasty if you haven't.

Just retrieved lovebirds from store and will try them later.

Executive Chef
    Am I doing this math right? Counting the cannons and the shields on Goal 11, a player with the higher requirements need 152 nectar? Is that even possible leaving enough time for the remaining goals? Or am I completely out in left field? (I've been known to do that). I hope I'm seeing this wrong. Sometimes my mind goes in too many different directions.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to decide if I am going to continue. I am on goal 11. I feel like I can probably finish with the time we have left, i just don't think i want to. I have been blessed with the lower requirements, but the things S8 has done in this event rubs me the wrong way. I have a weekly budget for this game but can't bring myself to spend it right now. I dont understand the choice to randomize the requirements and forcing us to spend 400 gems to make this event less stressful. I understand S8 is a business and needs to make a profit but they dont seem to care about alienating their long time loyal customers. I think the only way for them to see how unsatisfied I am is to withhold spending my hard earned money. I have a pretty stressful job but I think the majority of the stress I have right now is from this game and that's not ok. I think I would rather use my energy to finish upgrading the tidegate. Only 4 more gold tridents needed to upgrade to level 10.

Well, I'm on the higher requirements, and need a total of 1242 mossy ore and 1104 mossy wood. I have the total nectar at 274 for the whole event. Given 2-3 nectar per 1 1/2 hour at 6 collections a day means it's impossible for me to finish. I'm aiming for the woodland bull then dropping out (I'm still crafting shields)

Fashion Designer
    Given the nectar drops it looks like I won’t finish the event. Which Means I won’t spend gems to speed things up to suit my schedule and sleep. Got caught before and lost a lot of gems for a level 8 tea party. Will work leisurely to see what happens. Back to finding my last pink wing. I won’t spend 30 gems on that since I already spend 300 an orange creature mariposa.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    I think I want the cannons. Their drops sound pretty good to me.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2881.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	182.7 KB 
ID:	43410

Bought some iron rich rocks and once I placed them near my Woodland cows, I couldn't help but think they looked like giant cow patties!! Lol ��

Fashion Designer
    This is beyond tedious. I can’t believe it’s doable without spending gems.

Farm Supplier
    I can not get much from the blooms. Out of the six I seam to get 1 or 2. How are we going to finish the ever if we do not get the things we need. I love the game but coming to collect every 1and a half hours for the 1 or 2 nectar is just not enough. Let us but more flowers or give us more nectar.