• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    That's where I am too ... and I'm wondering how many cannons I can make before moving on and still have enough days left to accomplish the other 3 goals, lol.

...that is, if the cannon craft doesn't up & disappear after making 2 of 'em.
    Goals 12-14 should be doable in a day. The cannon craft disappeared for me after making 2 but you could probably make 3 if you haven’t made the armour, made 1 cannon and craft 2 more at the same time. But although I couldn’t see a quantity limit on the back of the cannon card, there may be issues placing your 3rd cannon...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I had the same thought once I realized how much I liked the drops but unfortunately the craft disappeared as soon as I began crafting the second. I swear, every step of this event is frustrating in some way, shape or form.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Goals 12-14 should be doable in a day. The cannon craft disappeared for me after making 2 but you could probably make 3 if you haven’t made the armour, made 1 cannon and craft 2 more at the same time. But although I couldn’t see a quantity limit on the back of the cannon card, there may be issues placing your 3rd cannon...
    BIG OLE HMMMMMMPHF!!! ...& a Grrrrrrrr!

*furrowed brows* &

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    That's where I am too ... and I'm wondering how many cannons I can make before moving on and still have enough days left to accomplish the other 3 goals, lol.

...that is, if the cannon craft doesn't up & disappear after making 2 of 'em.
    I am still on Goal 11 too. And I have been pretty good about checking in to the game. Some of these items, like the Chainmail, should have been crafted in the Forge. My Workshops are going to require maintenance after this event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    ......Some of these items, like the Chainmail, should have been crafted in the Forge....!
    YESSSSSSS! ... Duh, S8!

...Am I the only one who is *still* confused about what this whole event has to do with Easter or Spring, anyway??! LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone else think the woodland bear looks more like Yertle the turtle than a bear?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post
    Does anyone else think the woodland bear looks more like Yertle the turtle than a bear?
    LOL!!! Good one, maybe S8 *meant* to name TWD walker, Rigor Mortis Tortoise, lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post
    I thought they looked like brown versions of the walkers in Star Wars.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	398529F5-3B70-476E-AF45-DAC8565E3286.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	43395

Executive Chef
    I had the same thought once I realized how much I liked the drops but unfortunately the craft disappeared as soon as I began crafting the second. I swear, every step of this event is frustrating in some way, shape or form.
    Yep, you're right, Annira. I crafted one, then tried to craft 2 together but as soon as I *started* the craft for my second one, the cannon disappeared from the other Workshop.
    Soooo...if anyone else out there is planning to gather extra fur to make more than 2 cannons, forget about it cuz you can't. :/

Nightclub Owner
    Just thought I'd stop in and share my drops from the Woodland Cannon info since I didn't see it anywhere:

It has a 1x1 footprint, 4 hour timer, 16 gem speed up, drops so far have been:

475 Coins, 1 Wood, 1 Sap, 1 Living Wood, 2 Coal, 2 Iron, 1 Silver.

I've received multiple items per collection usually 2-3.
    Adding Jewels, Earth Wisp to the drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I have loved Castle Story for a long time but am really disheartened from the requirements of this quest. It’s becoming work instead of fun. I don’t like long drawn out goals.

I appreciate everyone’s sharing tips, steps and comments on the forum.