• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Just thought I'd stop in and share my drops from the Woodland Cannon info since I didn't see it anywhere:

It has a 1x1 footprint, 4 hour timer, 16 gem speed up, drops so far have been:

475 Coins, 1 Wood, 1 Sap, 1 Living Wood, 2 Coal, 2 Iron, 1 Silver.

I've received multiple items per collection usually 2-3.
    Those are pretty good drops. Did you have to make 2 canons and were your requirements for that Goal the same as what is listed on page 1.

Farm Supplier
    I’m sorry. I‘ve read everything but am still confused. Crafting the knight is Not technically a requirement for anything, right? I don’t see craft a knight in the goals.

Also, I’m still not clear on the end game here and I’m getting woozy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fesxdgdgsgfb View Post
    I?m sorry. I?ve read everything but am still confused. Crafting the knight is Not technically a requirement for anything, right? I don?t see craft a knight in the goals.

Also, I?m still not clear on the end game here and I?m getting woozy.
    It?s the last goal, the craft in the wagon unlocks for the knight.

Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Goal 14:
    Knight Sir Bran (make in Woodland Wagon...1 hour)
    Needs:2 Woodland Armour ( 2 from Goal 11 count)
    5 Woodland Nectar
    3 Lumin Essense

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Goal 14:
    Knight Sir Bran (make in Woodland Wagon...1 hour)
    Needs:2 Woodland Armour ( 2 from Goal 11 count)
    5 Woodland Nectar
    3 Lumin Essense
    And when you use all these resources to "knight Sir Bran", what happens, do we get Sir Bran or what?

Since #14 is the last goal of the event, what's the point & when does the Mothraki knight open up?
    I must be missing something here...

ETA: lol, we were posting at the same time, zoroak, lol...so the point IS opening the knight craft and knighting Sir Bran doesn't do anything besides that? ..
    Hmm, okayyyyyyyyyyy. Lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Those are pretty good drops. Did you have to make 2 canons and were your requirements for that Goal the same as what is listed on page 1.
    I did have to craft 2 cannons but the requirements were different. I posted pics of my actual goals in post 498.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    And when you use all these resources to "knight Sir Bran", what happens, do we get Sir Bran or what?

Since #14 is the last goal of the event, what's the point & when does the Mothraki knight open up?
    I must be missing something here...

ETA: lol, we were posting at the same time, zoroak, lol...so the point IS opening the knight craft and knighting Sir Bran doesn't do anything besides that? ..
    Hmm, okayyyyyyyyyyy. Lol
    What I meant was that I think completing goal 13 would unlock the knight craft in the woodland wagon. Goal 14 would be completing the knight craft in the wagon. Not sure if there’s any other reward for crafting the knight, maybe a knight walker?

‘Knight Sir Bran’ I infer to mean crafting the Mothraki knight as Kolakid2 has written that it is made in the woodland wagon and Sir Bran in goal 14 requires the same components as listed for the Mothraki Knight in the wagon.
    Last edited by zoroak; 04-02-18 at 01:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    What I meant was that I think completing goal 13 would unlock the knight craft in the woodland wagon. Goal 14 would be completing the knight craft in the wagon. Not sure if there’s any other reward for crafting the knight, maybe a knight walker?
    Ah, I see what you're saying... crafting the knight Mothraki IS knighting Sir Bran.

Still.... seems a bit of a lackluster ending, lol.

Executive Chef
    Ah, I see what you're saying... crafting the knight Mothraki IS knighting Sir Bran.

Still.... seems a bit of a lackluster ending, lol.
    Better lacklustre than an epic energy-wasting random hourly collection/crafting saga like goal 11 which I’m on at the moment!
    I actually worked on Easter Monday and was incredibly sneaky with my quick collections on the iPad!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Better lacklustre than an epic energy-wasting random hourly collection/crafting saga like goal 11 which I’m on at the moment!
    I actually worked on Easter Monday and was incredibly sneaky with my quick collections on the iPad!
    That's where I am too ... and I'm wondering how many cannons I can make before moving on and still have enough days left to accomplish the other 3 goals, lol.

...that is, if the cannon craft doesn't up & disappear after making 2 of 'em.

Nightclub Owner
    That's where I am too ... and I'm wondering how many cannons I can make before moving on and still have enough days left to accomplish the other 3 goals, lol.

...that is, if the cannon craft doesn't up & disappear after making 2 of 'em.
    I had the same thought once I realized how much I liked the drops but unfortunately the craft disappeared as soon as I began crafting the second. I swear, every step of this event is frustrating in some way, shape or form.