• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Maybe it's based on nationality: All Europeans get higher requirements
    I am from the US and all my requirements have been higher.

Executive Chef
    Did those with lower requirements purchase the walker at the start, before the towers goal?

Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Here is my theory... I think it's how many EXTRA energy u would get outside of the starting 40....
    as in how many alicorns (daily and weekly), unicorns or other energy animals, and Wizard schools u have. The more energy-droppers u have, the higher ur requirements are. I say this because Im currently at level 47 (which mean I'm a high level player) but got the lower requirements (only had to build 2 towers, not 3). I have 4 Ali's (wedding, rainbow, faerie, and crafted pastel), 1 unicorn, and 2 wizards schools.
    I know tats hardly anything compared to the rest of u high level 50+ with over 10 Ali's.
    Again, just a theory. Good luck y'all. Happy Easter!
    Ooops, spoke too soon. Wrong theory afterall. After making 2 towers for goal 6, I had to make same amount of shields= 4x (2 fang+3 beam+3 block) for goal 8. 😞

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all, have anyone experienced to loose energy too quickly/ I had full energy and then after using about half suddenly everything was gone....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by koalamama3 View Post
    Ooops, spoke too soon. Wrong theory afterall. After making 2 towers for goal 6, I had to make same amount of shields= 4x (2 fang+3 beam+3 block) for goal 8. 
    We all have to make 2 towers, it?s just that for some it?s 2 blocks and 2 beams while for others it is 3. I believe this also applies to shields.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Maybe it's based on nationality: All Europeans get higher requirements

I jokingly thought that. In light of the fact I do know that Americans also got the higher requirement, I?d guess it?s all Europeans plus anyone else they fancy being mean to.

Not really, I suspect it it some random thing or a set of many criteria. Whatever it is, it?s really unfair and serves no positive purpose that I can see.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post

I jokingly thought that. In light of the fact I do know that Americans also got the higher requirement, I?d guess it?s all Europeans plus anyone else they fancy being mean to.

Not really, I suspect it it some random thing or a set of many criteria. Whatever it is, it?s really unfair and serves no positive purpose that I can see.
    And a bit irritating, the whole "yes it's intentional and we don't have to tell you why" tone of the response.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Good Morning and Happy Easter to All.
    Wow! The Knight has great drops! The Warrior seems common drops so far, but crafting them seems out of reach at this stage.

I'm stuck since y'day on 8th due to the Nectar drops. My fixed drops are 2 each collection. Even if I'm using the timer, due to holiday interruptions it's VERY difficult to collect all. At this speed.. with all the Nectar needed I'm in difficulty without the walker boost as I have to wait to craft the basic mossy blocks and beams. BUT I know this is S8's intention.. decisions, decisions!

My thought is 400Gems is an outrageous amount for another walker whose use is null after-event. But it's clear without spending this app. 20Euros it can't be finished even if I'm glued to the device without sleeping!

But why o why is it so expensive? I've never been afraid to face chopping nor ridiculous collections.. but when one basic material is rare.. or you buy the boost or you just step aside! So..... this event is definitely for those who spend. It would have been all ok if the walker/rider remains a boost for all events thereafter, but this is wishful thinking!

Is there anyone further ahead than 8th who is able to keep up the basic nectar collections and crafting without the boost? Comments would be appreciated.
    I did not get the boost ,yes nectar is hard but doable , waiting on my last shield to make my second warrior
    Sorry I have two shields to go One is in the work shop so I will be working on the last one when that one comes out
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-01-18 at 04:29 AM.

Executive Chef
    May be the requirements have to do with the amount of time spent on the game
    Or who visits there neighbors ,
    Hard to tell with S/8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Did those with lower requirements purchase the walker at the start, before the towers goal?
    Bought walker right from start (even before goals started as wasn‘t paying attention)
    Have the higher 2/3/3 requirements (