• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I got one nectar from my 6 flowers. Not impressed.
    I got 4 nectar from 4 watering. Hopefully that means they heard your cries. Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I think we are very quick picking side in a war we know nothing about. I'm not sure my ruler should trust this mothraki guy

Rhino Keeper
    Step 6-
    3 woodland blocks
    3 woodland beams
    Build 2 woodland towers (craft in workshop. 3 woodland beams and blocks each. 2 hours to craft)
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    1 nectar from 6 flowers. Not impressed at this tactic so probably not buying the 400 gem thingy even tho I have more than enough gems. I'll wait and see if he's worth it...and see how cute he looks later on lol.

Edit... another collection from 6 flowers gave 2 nectar and from other kingdom I had 2 nectar from 6 flowers,then 3 from next lot.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 03-29-18 at 03:46 PM.

The thing that bugs me is that with Bran <burping> instead of using speech, they skimped on creating an actual character, too.

Executive Chef
    Have no idea why a cap is placed on Mossy Trees? It seems 6 and then disappears from the Market.
    It's a Tree and many use for decos as well

Mines have gone 'woody' here as well.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Not to beat a dead horse buuuuut....After a few hours of playing this event, I've chopped several of the Trees/Rocks and my numbers have held steady. I did get a few Dire Boars from the rocks so I'm parking a monster until the goal for the event monster pops.

Every 10 hits of the Mossy Oak yields anywhere from 10-13 Mossy Wood (Those numbers look pretty okay to me)

10 hits of the Rocks gave 10-13 Mossy Ore. (Again, not bad as far as event drops go)

First collection of the Woodland Blooms gave me 4/6 Nectar and the second yielded 6/6. I see this may the bottleneck from others' reports.

My long-winded point is this: these numbers aren't looking bad, when compared with past event drop rates. So where is my incentive to purchase this walker that's meant to increase drops that are already decent? Especially if we keep in mind that every other event-only item we've had for 400 gems goes down to 200 gems toward the back half of the event.

The only way I can see the purchase being worth it is if we find out that he at least doubles every event drop as that would essentially be doubling our energy... But I can't see S8 making any purchase have definite results as everything else in the game is random. Am I missing something? Is there a way of looking at this where it's not a huge risk to purchase the event walker?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Have no idea why a cap is placed on Mossy Trees? It seems 6 and then disappears from the Market.
    It's a Tree and many use for decos as well
    Can you put some in storage and continue buying?

Host(ess)
    Out of 6 flowers I got 2 nectar. I might be sitting this one out - at least going at a slow pace and not riding through. Unless there's more information on what the end goal is and if it's worth it.

Executive Chef
    I bought the rider just because I like walkers. Will update how much he helps. I am a bit sad that walkers are now available for gems though.

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast