• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Farm Supplier
    I missed the weekend warrior as when I logged on Saturday morning it had already expired. I?m in the UK.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Pika said the different requirements are on purpose. They have written a code to catch something that is distinguishing us. It doesn?t seem to be XP, not # of weekly alis, etc. And S8 have been vengeful, so... Other than that I?m just looking for what it could be. Unless, they wrote a code to randomize the requirements. That could be the solution too.
    Ummmm! But then why randomize? Doesn't sound logical. Well I think it could be a glitch but having no time to fix it.. just said it's done purposely so we accept and play on.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    I missed the weekend warrior as when I logged on Saturday morning it had already expired. I?m in the UK.
    Same here.. I guess everyone on this side of the Atlantic missed out unless they woke up during the night to play or didn't sleep. Even early morning was already too late to prepare and conclude.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, all you guys with the higher requirements, did you craft more than 1 pastel ali?
    Crafted 1 Pastel Ali, all gem purchases including Ali?s have been earnt through game play no real life money spent. Level 50, XP 744512. Playing since May 2014. No love shack here. Have one 40 energy animal per day and a sprinkling of the daily Ali?s / Unicorns.

We?ll never truly know.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Same here.. I guess everyone on this side of the Atlantic missed out unless they woke up during the night to play or didn't sleep. Even early morning was already too late to prepare and conclude.
    Yep I tried it and it didn?t work failed on the last part being given a whole 40 mins to complete it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Yep I tried it and it didn?t work failed on the last part being given a whole 40 mins to complete it.
    I was "lucky", my pain woke me up at 2.30.😩 Finished everything in 2 hours in the middle of the night... But if I have to choose for tonight, I'll go for a good sleep iso an event with very useful energy. Because I need that extra energy myself too......
    No alarms set for tomorrow, time to close my eyes. 😴

Rhino Keeper
    Interesting. I’ve spent $0 in over 12 months. I have higher requirements.
    I don?t spend real money. I have the lower requirements.

Banned
    Pika said the different requirements are on purpose. They have written a code to catch something that is distinguishing us. It doesn?t seem to be XP, not # of weekly alis, etc. And S8 have been vengeful, so... Other than that I?m just looking for what it could be. Unless, they wrote a code to randomize the requirements. That could be the solution too.
    So S8 has extended random drops to also include random requirements. Great whats next? Random quests?

Fashion Designer
    I'm on the west side and I was too busy yesterday to check in past noon so I missed out too. Oh well, sounds like it would have been frustrating so maybe it was for the best. I'm a bit lukewarm toward this whole event anyway.... tired of all the green building materials we have already and none of the prizes look interesting to me. The skull sh*t is just creepy and while I don't use sound and can't hear the burping, the idea seems a bit juvenile and frat boyish. I am kind of half-assing my way through this one, not ignoring it but not trying very hard either.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    I don?t spend real money. I have the lower requirements.
    I spend money weekly and have higher requirement. This week I DID NOT spend money. Bad move S8.