• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 94 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You may see different requirements from other players for some tasks, this is not a bug in the game. Drops after getting the new citizen are boosted, but they do not become 100% drops.
    The varied requirements is a curious decision. I can only believe that ultimately all players use the same energy, resources, etc. in the end or there would be an outcry of, “That’s not fair.” And that really would be unjust.

At a first glance, it would seem that the choice to vary requirements would be an attempt to disempower the forum, right? Coming here at the start of an event often makes it possible for me to finish an event, something that is increasingly difficult to do. I often don’t have the time required to chop, collect, or craft all things necessary to make it to the last goal, and inevitably I have to spend gems.

I even stockpiled energy for the first few days of the week in the hope of helping myself. I was up to 250 energy on Thursday morning and down to zero by this afternoon.

I’m also unclear what the end goal is.

Executive Chef
    You may see different requirements from other players for some tasks, this is not a bug in the game......
    Can we get a little more info here, please?
    If it's not a bug, then what is it and WHY?
    How come I had to craft 3 blocks and beams to build each of my 2 towers when other Level 50 players only needed 2 blocks/beams each to build the SAME towers?
    When does this inequity even out... or does it?

Signed,
    Confused & already getting slightly perturbed

You may see different requirements from other players for some tasks, this is not a bug in the game. Drops after getting the new citizen are boosted, but they do not become 100% drops.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Can we get a little more info here, please?
    If it's not a bug, then what is it and WHY?
    How come I had to craft 3 blocks and beams to build each of my 2 towers when other Level 50 players only needed 2 blocks/beams each to build the SAME towers?
    When does this inequity even out... or does it?

Signed,
    Confused & already getting slightly perturbed
    Wow! Are you trying to pit players against each other S8? Inequity is surely the way to do it. The favorite child vs. the red-headed stepchild comes to mind here.
    Making things a bit easier for lower level players we all understand but that's not what this is. I'm not even doing this goal & I'm even a bit perturbed at your response.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    I'm also interested in hearing why they've decided to suddenly randomize the goal requirements for this event. I'm worried that since I was one of the people that only needed two of each item to build my towers that in a later goal my requirements will be higher. Actually, it's just worrying in general to learn that goals are no longer regulated.

I understand different requirements for higher and lower level players, but why the disparity between players who are otherwise on equal footing?

As a level 50 player, I suppose I should be grateful that I only had to craft 2 blocks and beams per tower this time, but I will not be happy if that means I will end up with a harder task than equal level players later on.

Can we please get more clarification as to why this is being done? I would hate to think it has anything to do with trying to cause confusion or to hinder the use of the forum to compare notes. If the goal is to alienate long time players, then kudos! I think it’s working.

And also, can we get some kind of an idea as to what the end goal or end result of this quest is supposed to be?

Edit… Wow, so many of us on the same page! A lot happened while I was typing. Lol!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-30-18 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Because I just saw the previous posts!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm also interested in hearing why they've decided to suddenly randomize the goal requirements for this event. I'm worried that since I was one of the people that only needed two of each item to build my towers that in a later goal my requirements will be higher. Actually, it's just worrying in general to learn that goals are no longer regulated.
    I don't even know what to think about all this .. Not sure why and what they are pulling ,we should be playing the same making the same amount of block and beams, I know my flower drops are BAD!! I'm lucky to get two nectar a per 6

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I actually just got 6 nectar from the 6 flowers! Drops have been at best 3 with sometimes 0. Today has been at least 2 each time. I am level 50 that is paying 3 blocks and beams and did craft two towers at once after completing the first just in case more than coins drop later. Waiting for that to get to level 7 which no info seems to be there for that yet. Also wondering why the disparity in this. S8- whatsssss up?

Rhino Keeper
    Level 7 is just visiting sparkling mine and talking about a burping bear. Level 8 is fighting bears from sawmills and sparkling mines along with new task of making shields.

Rhino Keeper
    Woodland bears drop woodland fangs

Fashion Designer
    What kind of rate is everyone getting for woodland bears to spawn, please?

I have just got the goal to spawn one, so collected from both sparkling mines and got nothing from either. Tried my sawmills and got a dire boar from one and nothing from the other. That makes me 0 bears from 4 collections, so now I’m stuck on this goal until mines/mills are ready again for collection in a few hours.