• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Woodland Bloom Percentages

Harvest 6, got 0 Woodland Necter
    Harvest 6, got 1 Woodland Necter

Three Hours, 12 Energy, 1 useful actionable item.

I would explain further, but I'm afraid the words I would use would either encourage deletion of yet another of my posts or be too big to understand.

FUn
    MOo
    Beefus
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Fashion Designer
    The 300 coins from the woodland tower is kinda cheap. There's no real reason to collect from the woodland towers is there? I'd rather use my energies elsewhere. Just wanted to double check to see if I'm missing something.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    OMG...

6 items with a 20% chance to drop a item... every 1.5hrs...

HOW ABOUT 2 Flowers that GUARANTEE a drop of the item every 2 hours.

IF you really need it to deplete my energy, make each click subtract 10 energy.

Or how bout we just set the max turns per day to like 10. That could be FUn!

... stop with the wasting of the energy and do better math ahead of the event instead of relying on players to do math for you during an active event that will be changed during the event.

I need to use the word event one more time.

MOo
    Un Believable! If their goal is to chase away paying customers they are being very successful!

Executive Chef
    I want glimmer golems ! Got a couple, but no milk. That's the only reason I'm doing this goal. Honestly, the burbing made me want to quit right there.
    Signed,
    Miss Manners.

Farm Supplier
    What exactly are we working toward here? Is the reward just the ability to craft the creatures in the woodland wagon? If so, why? Any guesses on what, if anything, they will drop? This whole thing sort of reminds me of the toadstool warriors and those mainly drop items needed to build toadstool skins for buildings. Makes me wonder if we will be getting woodland skins eventually.
    Kinda what I'm wondering. Came in a little later than usual & I am not sure what I'm actually working toward. Def not spending 400 gems (esp since purchasing through the Town Square made me think that it would be Crowns, & how cool it was that I hadn't already spent those on Maya yet!) when I don't even know if I want more of those warriors (& I don't know what if anything they drop).

Thanks!!

Nightclub Owner
    Aw man, I didn't realize that the Woodland Tower was capped at 2 I was planning on crafting 4 altogether. I really hope that they plan on having them available either for purchase in the Market or in the Workshop to craft more later in the goals. The way I always set my realm up is by using 4 towers per area and if I only have 2 then I'll have to really think on how to use them, if I use them.

As for the Woodland Tower craft, I definitely only needed 2 Woodland Beam and 2 Woodland Blocks to craft them. My Mossy Oak cap is also at 5 not 6 like some others. I'm offering up no ideas on the reasoning for the differences, it's baffling and unless it's a level differential then I think everything should be standardized in events...Isn't that how it's always been?

Usually reading the forum helps people better prepare for future goals but it seems we're causing confusion more than anything with these last two events, lol. You know what they say about good intentions....

Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    So WHY do I want Dire Boars and glimmer golems? Do they have a purpose in this event? In fact, what is the overall purpose of this event? I just find it odd that the actual company can't make this clear at the start. Why do I want these woodland dudes anyway? .........
    The short answer as to the purpose of the boars and golems is to make us burn energy.
    As for the purpose of the event and whether I want the woodland creatures.....I am wondering the exact same things.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The 300 coins from the woodland tower is kinda cheap. There's no real reason to collect from the woodland towers is there? I'd rather use my energies elsewhere. Just wanted to double check to see if I'm missing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I want glimmer golems ! Got a couple, but no milk. That's the only reason I'm doing this goal. Honestly, the burbing made me want to quit right there.
    Signed,
    Miss Manners.
    I agree about the tower. I only checked them twice, just to make sure there were no drops and hoping they might spawn the woodland bears. As is, they just appear to be deco with a timer, unless they will have a purpose later. (I suspect they might since they have limited the ability to craft. However, every time I think I have a handle on what S8 is up to, I end up being wrong. Shrugs.)

Dear Miss Manners,
    The burping thing is a big turn off for me too. Silly and childish. As for the glimmer golems, same also. I managed to get one male (no milk) and quickly grew tried of the boars, so I?ll wait for the next hunt.

Signed,
    Missing the Story Part of Castle Story

Ps. It just occurred to me.....what if this entire quest is S8s April Fools joke on us? A bunch of burping woodland creatures with no designated purpose! Things that make ya go Hmmmm....🤔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post

Ps. It just occurred to me.....what if this entire quest is S8s April Fools joke on us? A bunch of burping woodland creatures with no designated purpose! Things that make ya go Hmmmm....��
    Then April has been going on for what... 4... 5 months?
    Last edited by beefus; 03-30-18 at 01:56 PM. Reason: my lawn, you off
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

You may see different requirements from other players for some tasks, this is not a bug in the game. Drops after getting the new citizen are boosted, but they do not become 100% drops.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You may see different requirements from other players for some tasks, this is not a bug in the game. Drops after getting the new citizen are boosted, but they do not become 100% drops.
    Thank you for clarifying.