• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Still all of us have to build two towers which will take 4 So this does not but any body behind
    Yes, we all have to build 2 towers, but those who only need 2 per tower, will only need 4 total, while some of us need 3 per tower, so will need 6 total.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Yes, we all have to build 2 towers, but those who only need 2 per tower, will only need 4 total, while some of us need 3 per tower, so will need 6 total.
    Guess I read that wrong I thought it was 3 beam and blocks not towers

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Do they only need 2 per tower or is it that they only have to make 2 to check off that part of the goal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Do they only need 2 per tower or is it that they only have to make 2 to check off that part of the goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Guess I read that wrong I thought it was 3 beam and blocks not towers
    Everyone has to build 2 towers.
    Some people need 2 blocks and 2 beams per tower, while others need 3 blocks and 3 beams per tower.
    So some people need 4 blocks total and 4 beams total, while others need 6 blocks total and 6 beams total.

That?s what I meant...sorry if I wasn?t clear

Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Does anyone get Acer Berries from the Mossy Oak? I don?t think that?s an intended drop.
    Its still not enough to make me use valuable kingdom space and pull that stupid grape stuff out of storage.

FUn
    MOo
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl8888 View Post
    I?ve been a level 50 for years and play on both the iPhone and iPad and both are showing 2 towers for dot 6. Also, I may be wrong but, I am assuming the Woodland Walker is the end prize. Hopefully, that is the case. I love the walkers but at this point not willing to spend gems to get them, especially if we are going to be limited on active ones on our board.

I love the walkers but at this point not willing to spend gems to get them, especially if we are going to be limited on active ones on our board.

EXACTLY
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Definitely capped at 6 for me. I have completely chopped 1 + 2 unchopped placed on the board + 3 in storathat juge = 6
    Well that just sucks for me! Maybe it is because I am one of those who require "2" of each item in goal 6?

I also carefully recounted and I could only account for 5. -- 4 on board (1 of them partially chopped) + 1 in storage (which was likely my second tree, which I stored before buying the rest - I hope that didn't do me in). Although I saw at least one other person said they capped at 5 as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I capped at 7 or so? Maybe it is a per day thing? I had chopped 2 yesterday and put another 2 in my inventory. Then today I chopped one and put 4 more in my inventory.

I do not know the exact numbers anymore but it was at least more than 5 over the 2 days. But today I am now definately "out" of being able to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Not device related. I have 2 android devices both level 50 and one account is requiring the 3 the other only 2.
    Definitely confusing then!

As I stated; my goal 6 is

Make woodland blocks /2
    Make woodland beams /2
    Build a Woodland Tower /2 (requires 2 woodland blocks + 2 woodland beams each)

I am crafting my first tower and I have 1 woodland beam left for materials.
    Task 1 & 2 above are now checked off and the tower task says 0/2.
    So I have only made 3 beams and 2 blocks in total.

I have been level 50 for almost 4 years and started out on the ipad, which is still installed but not used. Then I used ipad + android when they added CS to android.
    For awhile now I've only been playing on android.

I don't understand why level 50 players are seeing different requirements AND getting a different cap on trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I capped at 7 or so? Maybe it is a per day thing? I had chopped 2 yesterday and put another 2 in my inventory. Then today I chopped one and put 4 more in my inventory.

I do not know the exact numbers anymore but it was at least more than 5 over the 2 days. But today I am now definately "out" of being able to buy them.
    Thanks for the heads up! Either this is true, or they have fixed the max on my account. I just checked my featured tab and saw that it went back to 8 pages (it goes to 7 when the tree disappears). I went to the end and lo and behold - the tree was there!

Now, I was only allowed to buy one, lol. But now I have purchased 6 like most people were able to. I guess we will have to check to see if it reappears again tomorrow! Otherwise, probably just a fix for me.