• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy_J View Post
    thanks a lot for ending woodland ranger part 3!!!! i've got no possibility to use 10 minutes unlimited energy, because the game shut down 5 times during this 10 minutes period just after i finished part 3. Wifi connection was OK that time, but the game surely was out of access. everything got OK only when this 10 minutes period passed through.THANKS A LOT AGAIN. That was merely my soul's cry, but don' t put much hope on the fact you finish part 3 in time and got real 10 minutes unlimited. I failed...
    I am still getting constant resets losing things I have gotten (nectar) or started crafting....it takes me like 10 tries to harvest a crop of anything!! I am getting pretty angry about it, but more so angry at them saying nothing to all the queries!!!! I got a survey in my game....Lol, I said right out loud "oh, you want to know what I actually think about this game right now?!"

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Did some one buy the Woodland Bear? Would love to have the inventory card.
    I did and I posted the pics and info for drops over on the sales thread post #990. I’d repost them here but I’m out and about right now.

If you're experiencing constant sync errors, please check to make sure you're using the most recent version of the event.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I am still getting constant resets losing things I have gotten (nectar) or started crafting....it takes me like 10 tries to harvest a crop of anything!! I am getting pretty angry about it, but more so angry at them saying nothing to all the queries!!!! I got a survey in my game....Lol, I said right out loud "oh, you want to know what I actually think about this game right now?!"
    The sync errors will stop once you update to 2.2 , I see that you're still on 2.1.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Unlimited energy reset your energy to 40 after the event. So you must start unlimited package with a counter as low as possible.
    Only if you are buying. The weekend warrior one should not affect your saved energy.

Did some one buy the Woodland Bear? Would love to have the inventory card.
    Hope these are ok. Still learning how to post pics in the forum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180403-124731~2.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	509.8 KB 
ID:	43474   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180403-124740~2.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	502.7 KB 
ID:	43475  

Fashion Designer
    was hoping someone might post recommendations for getting the most out of this unlimited xp? PLEASE advise!!

given the fact that I decided not to spend $158,000 on woodland warrior trees (needed 1580 logs and the trees are $6000/60 logs = $100/log), it seems kind of silly to start now. (non-mossy woodcutting is as low as $50/log. cheapest mining is $110/hit.)

Last weekend I got out all my animals and planted corn over and over, and in retrospect that seemed stupid? Only afterward did I realize I was probably supposed to use the energy for mossy trees which I hadn't yet decided against, lol.

This week I've decided to clearcut my beloved existing trees which have become a decorative nuisance since they can't be stored. I have ponds etc out but at 10-min cycles idk how much good they are. I am a noob so I don't have a lot of tasty buildings to harvest, and of course I'd just collected before getting this announcement, lol.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?

Rhino Keeper
    I just earnt my second lot of 10 min unlimited energy (3rd goal) during the the 10 mins unlimited energy, it didn’t add on or appear afterwards and I did force close.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    The weekend challenge just popped up in my list. I failed badly last weekend, as it popped up late in the evening and I didn't have town buildings out. I'm prepared this time, so I think I can finish it.
    I felt the same, and went ahead and was pleased with the outcome.

Add: on a couple of other notes. I hope it starts from the moment you turn the game on and wasn’t starting from s8 HQ. Last time I had 40 mins to do the whole lot, i’m based in the UK. I suspect some Europeans are going to suffer if it remains the same as last time even if s8 did bring the event forward by a few hours.

Also, too much re-syncing in the game during the unlimited energy slots. Wasn’t doing it as bad before or after.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 04-06-18 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Farm Supplier
    Unlimited energy kept re syncing and the first lot only got like 2 mins (80 energies). Second lot crashed a lot but did force shut and had like only 5 mins.