• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    This is a little unfair with some people actually getting unlimited energy and others just getting limited refills. I like others didn?t realize (because of lack of communication on S8s part) that the unlimited energy from the second goal wasn?t actually unlimited. I have purchased several unlimited packs before so I know how they work. I thought it was after the third goal since I didn?t get unlimited energy after completing the second goal. I quickly ran out while trying to get a monster to spawn. So when I ran out of energy, I planted some crops and left the game waiting for them to grow and my energy to refill. When the same thing happened after I completed the third goal I was pretty ticked especially since I had used gems to finish in the time allowed due to lack of monster spawn. My energy never became unlimited. I got ten 40 energy refills, each after waiting for two minutes. I did the quick collect hoping for it to refill faster like other players were getting but I still had to wait the full 2 minutes each time. I also had to make three blocks for each tower. It is frustrating that S8 is changing the rules without communicating and then making the rewards different for each player. Why are some getting unlimited energy while others only getting an extra 400? I get that it was an added bonus and we should be thankful for it. I am but I just think everyone should have the same goals and same rewards for their same work.
    This is too late to help you, but after you complete the last goal, you have to close your game, then reopen it. When you reopen it, your energy bar says "unlimited" with a 10 minute countdown timer below.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=ironbull2;1504334]This is a little unfair with some people actually getting unlimited energy and others just getting limited refills. I like others didn?t realize (because of lack of communication on S8s part) that the unlimited energy from the second goal wasn?t actually unlimited.

I didn't know the second part of the goal was unlimited, either. Don't understand why S8 can't put that information on the goal line.

Thanks. I guess I will try that if they try to make it up and do another one. I assume you mean force close though because I did close the game to come to the forum for a minute when I didn?t get the energy and when I opened it back up I still had to wait the two minutes. That is terrible if that is what people have to do. Not intuitive at all. So anyone that doesn?t read the forum is not going to get the unlimited energy. I feel pretty *****ed.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It's not very intuitive is it. I'm going to ask that a new section be added in the FAQ section in game to help all players understand this feature.

I've written the energy goals in post 1 with some more info...

Weekend warrior for unlimited energy is a trap.
    I spent 50 energy just to get the necessary monsters in the final step. I got 5 minutes of unlimited energy - the game was restarted and I had in the end only 2 minutes.

I didn’t get my unlimited energy after step 3 tending crops, animals and monsters. just a refill to 40. Is this correct

Farm Supplier
    The force close didn?t work for me to switch it to unlimited energy. I was stuck with 40 energy and then waiting for a refill. I could easily have fallen into a gem trap because it kept saying that I was out of energy. The first round it finally switched to unlimited with about 30 seconds left. The second round, it never changed to unlimited energy - it just gave me several refills of the 40 energy, but with a delay in between refills that used up some of my time.

Rhino Keeper
    My game restarted twice and I went back to the first minute of unlimited state both times. At the end I still have almost everything that I tend or chopped. But surprisingly the restart didn’t effect the market trade that I started in the middle.. it was a total waste

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=Sirelie;1504342]Weekend warrior for unlimited energy is a trap.

That's what happened to me. I forced closed and next thing I saw was the 2:00 minute timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok .... This really sucks.

I live in the uk - it's Easter Saturday so no rush to get up - wake up at 8.00 am - read the forum - see the posts about unlimited energy - open game .....

And see there is 20 minutes left to complete the weekend warrior tasks!!!!!!! It started at half past midnight UK time - finishes 08.30 am UK time. No possible way to complete it at all .

Looks like most people in the uk will have completely missed this offer !!!

I am really beginning to dislike S8!

S8 - WHY ONLY 8 HOURS !!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE , SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS MISS OUT.
    Last edited by scavaig; 03-31-18 at 12:33 AM.