• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There are no spawns relevant to the event spawning from rocks. I'm just finishing goal 8 and the only place the Woodland Bears come from are the Mills and Mines. I think some people were hoping to get the Glimmer Golem to appear from their rock chopping so they could craft one of the Baby Glimmer Golems from Ivy's Nursery. At least this is what I've gathered from my reading.

I agree that Ali's and energy have nothing to do with the weirdness of the goals as I won a lot of weeklys from the Baron's Birthday event and have lots of stored energy but still only needed 2 of each item to craft my towers. But after reading your post I'm wondering which goal you noticed you had to craft more items for?
    I'll have to re-read the posts (ugh) but I thought someone said they only needed 3 shields whereas I need 4. But as Meeka pointed out, I was confusing fangs with shields. So...never mind. I think more coffee is in order.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

I had to craft 3 beams/blocks for my tower and still have to craft 4 shields so that is not consistent either. I am a long time level 50 player. I have a decent number of alicorns but nothing like some. 6 weekly and 13 daily.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbull2 View Post
    I had to craft 3 beams/blocks for my tower and still have to craft 4 shields so that is not consistent either. I am a long time level 50 player. I have a decent number of alicorns but nothing like some. 6 weekly and 13 daily.
    Me too. 2 towers - 3 each. Now 4 shields - 3 each. I have just over 500K XP and 1 weekly ali. What?s happening?
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'll have to re-read the posts (ugh) but I thought someone said they only needed 3 shields whereas I need 4. But as Meeka pointed out, I was confusing fangs with shields. So...never mind. I think more coffee is in order.
    Why do you think I asked for clarification? I'm still on my first cup of the day! It's an easy enough mistake to make what with all the Woodland this and that. I'm trying to really pay attention to see both the amounts needed by myself and others because they've got me super paranoid now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Why do you think I asked for clarification? I'm still on my first cup of the day! It's an easy enough mistake to make what with all the Woodland this and that. I'm trying to really pay attention to see both the amounts needed by myself and others because they've got me super paranoid now.
    Haha. They are keeping us on our toes. Interesting experiment they are doing...
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Executive Chef
    I’m convinced the Bloom spawn rate has dropped from bad to worse. I believe I was getting a 2-3 spawn rate from the blooms for the first few rounds, but I am on Goal 9 now, and it has definitely dropped. I have had one single nectar from my last 3 collections. At this rate, assuming I collect at exactly 1.5 hours all day, every day, allowing for a few sleeps (Although I know S8 doesn’t think we sleep), it’s going to take me 4 days just to get my first Mothraki warrior.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I love the rider. Sad it is gems not crowns. It is pretty but not worth what would be around 15-16 ?.

That said, what bothers me more that I had no new mossy trees to purchase today at all. So I am not sure if they return eventually or if I am expected to buy bundles for money to get more mossy logs?

Lastly, I also am required 3 beams and 3 blocks per tower. Same for each Woodland Shield ( 3 beam 3 block 2 fangs)
    Have you stored and/or placed 5 Mossy Trees?
    My sales feature came back as soon as I used one of the 5 I had. I could buy 1.. no possibility of placing another.. now feature is gone again.
    The cap of 5 doesn't count the ones you've chopped.. it's what you own at the moment.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I don't know if this was mentioned already, but after I cleared all my mossy oaks, I was unable to buy 6 more & store them. Don't know if we will need all of them, but thought I'd let you know they are available.

Hmmm, all you guys with the higher requirements, did you craft more than 1 pastel ali?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Hmmm, all you guys with the higher requirements, did you craft more than 1 pastel ali?
    That's an interesting angle I would've never thought of; if you don't mind my asking, what correlation are you thinking exists between the two?