View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? | 4 day timed poll

Voters
269. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

    25 9.29%
  • Neutral

    55 20.45%
  • Disagree

    164 60.97%
  • I didn't participate

    23 8.55%
  • I bought the Woodland Rider and finished

    20 7.43%
  • I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

    5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

    40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

    43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

    105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

    98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 931

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

  1. #421
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Nope.. low requirements and no walker yet. I'm still contemplating
    Did you buy the value pack bundle?

  2. #422
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,086
    OMG, y'all!! ...more pages & pages about why the requirements are different??!

    Ok. Here's mine:
    *Maybe* S8 randomly assigned different requirements to players who have nothing whatsoever in common as far as level, spending or playing habits, location or anything else and S8 put it into play either as an April Fool's joke or just for their amusement, so they could sit back and watch us try to figure it out! lol
    There are probably side-bets in the office in Cali for how many DAYS (and how many PAGES on this forum) players will try to figure it out by posting guesses & discussing theories and speculations! lol
    ...and in the end, they're not gonna say anything else to us about it beyond "it's not a bug" which will leave us scratching our heads about it long after this quest is over. LOL

    PS. Happy April Fool's Day, y'all!
    Join me in swapping your ruler avatar's gender for the day!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-01-18 at 06:45 AM. Reason: PS
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

  3. #423
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Did you buy the value pack bundle?
    no I didn't.. cross that one out too.. lol!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

  4. #424
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    279
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG, y'all!! ...more pages & pages about why the requirements are different??!

    Ok. Here's mine:
    *Maybe* S8 randomly assigned different requirements to players who have nothing whatsoever in common as far as level, spending or playing habits, location or anything else and S8 put it into play either as an April Fool's joke or just for their amusement, so they could sit back and watch us try to figure it out! lol
    There are probably side-bets in the office in Cali for how many DAYS (and how many PAGES on this forum) players will try to figure it out by posting guesses & discussing theories and speculations! lol
    ...and in the end, they're not gonna say anything else to us about it beyond "it's not a bug" which will leave us scratching our heads about it long after this quest is over. LOL

    PS. Happy April Fool's Day, y'all!
    Join me in swapping your ruler avatar's gender for the day!
    Yes. April foolllsss...

    And they will said this. Because people in the forum will busy figured it out why wi randomly give different requirement, they wont have time to searching a loop hole. Lol

  5. #425
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    OMG, y'all!! ...more pages & pages about why the requirements are different??!

    Ok. Here's mine:
    *Maybe* S8 randomly assigned different requirements to players who have nothing whatsoever in common as far as level, spending or playing habits, location or anything else and S8 put it into play either as an April Fool's joke or just for their amusement, so they could sit back and watch us try to figure it out! lol
    There are probably side-bets in the office in Cali for how many DAYS (and how many PAGES on this forum) players will try to figure it out by posting guesses & discussing theories and speculations! lol
    ...and in the end, they're not gonna say anything else to us about it beyond "it's not a bug" which will leave us scratching our heads about it long after this quest is over. LOL

    PS. Happy April Fool's Day, y'all!
    Join me in swapping your ruler avatar's gender for the day!
    Ahhhhh! you got it NW!
    As I posted y'day.. they say it's not a bug, so they don't have to fix it. And.. we just keep on our guessing game instead of yelling "fix it". The forum atmosphere is not angry nor threatening.. just a guessing game and silently accepting the bug.

    BTW.. post #396 has a good theory on the subject
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

  6. #426
    Rhino Keeper beefus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    176
    And here I thought I could spin a conspiracy theory... Anyhoo, few things for this morning:

    1) I need to get out more

    2) I oft times hold S8's feet to the fire over silly things, but overall, I feel they deserve a thank you.

    Thank you S8.

    3)The Weekend Warrior mostly worked... I think they should do a +12hrs start time time shift and kick it off again with no warning this weekend.
    (And knowing more now of how it works, understanding and execution, player response of those that happen to complete the event could improve?)

    4) Without the Walkin Bear, I are at 33%. With the Walker I are at 50% (That's just what I've figured in my little world... your mileage may vary.)
    It doesn't sound like much, but I can make 2 items at a time now, instead of 1, 2, 1, 2...

    5) All hail the MOoThraki!!

    MOo!

    Beefus
    MOothrakian Chief Beefcake
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

  7. #427
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,058
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    no I didn't.. cross that one out too.. lol!
    I give up, it?s probably random, like the drops!

  8. #428
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I note it?s written after midnight April Fools? Lol.

    Add: maybe they thought they were getting to all those in the UK that voted for Brexit.
    Bahahahahhahahahha!!! This is the best theory yet!!!! And probably makes as much sense as the other theories. So I am giving up on my quest to discover WHY the requirementsare different and just yelling at S8 that they need to fix it!!! And until it?s fixed, I am withholding my $10 a week that I spend on this game. So that?s just dropped your revenue by a minimum of $520 a year S8. Probably more really because sometimes I go over my budget. Like my husband normally lets me spend $100 for my birthday which is in 3 weeks. I will be spending that on books instead of this game if there is no resolution to the inequality before then. I have enough inequality in real life, I don?t need it randomly in this game as well.

  9. #429
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,592
    Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    And here I thought I could spin a conspiracy theory... Anyhoo, few things for this morning:

    1) I need to get out more

    2) I oft times hold S8's feet to the fire over silly things, but overall, I feel they deserve a thank you.

    Thank you S8.

    3)The Weekend Warrior mostly worked... I think they should do a +12hrs start time time shift and kick it off again with no warning this weekend.
    (And knowing more now of how it works, understanding and execution, player response of those that happen to complete the event could improve?)

    4) Without the Walkin Bear, I are at 33%. With the Walker I are at 50% (That's just what I've figured in my little world... your mileage may vary.)
    It doesn't sound like much, but I can make 2 items at a time now, instead of 1, 2, 1, 2...

    5) All hail the MOoThraki!!

    MOo!

    Beefus
    MOothrakian Chief Beefcake
    Well Good Mornin Chief MOo Beef.. Happy Easter and April Fool's Day!
    Thanks for %'s on the weird Walker.. I did break down and buy for the only reason I can't craft continously with the low nectar drops and I'm lagging way behind just waiting for them. Just hoping my investment is worthwhile as the price is outrageous!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

  10. #430
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I give up, it?s probably random, like the drops!
    I am with you. It most likely is random, as are many other things in this game.
    Back to the game. Goal 11 is beastly. Just finished collecting 400 coal. I parked a beast, and collected coal almost all day yesterday. There are many parts to this goal, and, unfortunately, all are crafted in the Workshop. Every hour or two, you have to collect and craft again. Goal 12 has to be easier.

Page 43 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •