• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    Question. If you buy the bundle, can you still chop rocks and trees and get the mossy wood and stone? You get 120 mossy stone and 100 mossy wood so isnt that going to put you at your limit?
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    Question. If you buy the bundle, can you still chop rocks and trees and get the mossy wood and stone? You get 120 mossy stone and 100 mossy wood so isnt that going to put you at your limit?
    This limit is 999, as I learned with that infinite energy event lol

Rhino Keeper
    I have less than 5000 RP but higher requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I have over 8000 RP and have the higher requirements. I also spend a bunch on this game as I consider it part of my entertainment budget. I have been playing for over 5 yrs, have lots of ali's and play regularly except for about a year when I had quit because I was angry with the way the game was going. I am beginning to have to feeling again. Why would they want to risk making people that spend money on the game angry? I do not get it
    Thank you for putting that theory to rest.

I get that, I?ve been angry too and skipped months of play. Now I?m bored. The story is stuck. I have more animals than I ever cared for. More heavily breathing monsters on the board than I ever cared for. After all, as Meeka puts it, this is not a zoo story. And with this event I?m just collecting nectar and fangs, still undecided how boring this one is.

Fashion Designer
    The Woodland Rider disappeared from my market. Was that a limited offer, for the low, low price of only 400 gems? Did I miss something?
    Edit: found him. Still at the incredibly low price of 400 gems. I think I’ll pass.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 04-01-18 at 01:04 PM.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    The Woodland Rider disappeared from my market. Was that a limited offer, for the low, low price of only 400 gems? Did I miss something?
    It’s in the Town Square, not the market.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    It’s in the Town Square, not the market.
    Thanks. Found him.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Farm Supplier
    I wonder if the different requirements are based on XP. Maybe they are differentiating low level 50 players from high level 50 players like they do with lower level players in other events. Once you reach level 50, XP doesn’t mean a lot anymore but it still accumulates.
    I was lucky enough to have the lower requirements and my XP is 223,945. Did anyone with lower XP than me have the higher requirements?

Fashion Designer
    I’m surprised the walkers cost as much as 400 gems (especially since it only gives an extra chance of drops and not guarantee), when the nectar only cost 5 gems each anyway. That means 400 gems could instantly buy 80 nectar, enough for 40 beams/blocks, whereas 400 gems on the walker will only get you an increased chance of nectar drops and you still have to spend several (3? 4? 5? More?) days collecting every 1.5 hours to get up to 80 extra nectar (on top of what you would have already got anyway).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Another idea.. maybe

Usually lower level players are given lower numbers of crafting during events.. and is a fact we all know.
    But.. that doesn't mean all higher levels players are able to finish events.
    Could it be a test to see if higher level players, given also a lower amount of materials to craft, the % of players able to finish the event rises?
    One of the questions always asked is 'Were you able to finish the event?' and never has it been a high %.
    Maybe S8 wants to consentrate on making events positive for more players and they need stats on possibilities?
    Developing this theory.. lower crafts were given out to xx random higher level players, but in order to see results in the final poll.
    Maybe?
    I like this. Sounds logical to me. Make it more difficult for those who finish early and easier for those who don't usually finish - a nice helping hand from S8

Fits my situation - level 50 , 20 or so Ali's, say 100 extra energy a day from all sources, lots of rp's - don't finish every quest - have lower requirements.

However, even though I'm in the lower requirement group and there is no way I'm going to be able to finish this one - lower requirements or not ;-)

Just one question - how can they tell?????? ;-)