• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Amarice View Post
    I love the rider. Sad it is gems not crowns. It is pretty but not worth what would be around 15-16 €.

That said, what bothers me more that I had no new mossy trees to purchase today at all. So I am not sure if they return eventually or if I am expected to buy bundles for money to get more mossy logs?

Lastly, I also am required 3 beams and 3 blocks per tower. Same for each Woodland Shield ( 3 beam 3 block 2 fangs)
    We are only allowed to have 5 mossy oak trees at a time. Do you have any on the board or in inventory? If so, you must completely chop one or more before you can purchase any additional trees. If you have no mossy oak trees, and still cannot buy them, then I recommend sending a message to support along with a private message to Pika or SW to try to expedite it. Keep in mind that we are in the middle of a holiday weekend, so response times may be slow.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    s8 this IST crazy, players like me who have to do 3 beam 3 block: justifying:
    1-goal 8 - I need a total of 24 (12 beams and 12 blocks)
    2-goal 9 - exactly the same as 12 beams and 12 blocks
    3- Then only for goal 8 and 9 I need 48 in total (24 blocks and 24 beams)
    4-- my collections during the day in bloom: 6--1 / 6--1 / 6--2 / 6--1 / 6--1
    5 - With this rate in bloom and with these high requirements (not for everyone) in the goals, I think I'll spend the rest of the days of the event, only to do goal 8 and 9.
    6 - as I said this from crazy, I have played for many years and I have not complained about any events until today (and there have already been some bad ones) but this one ....I mentioned in points I think is too high, because of the rate in the bloom
    7-- so s8 minor corrections in this event would not be bad
    8 - ps --- I'm not against any other player having it (like me) build 3beams and 3 blocks or 2 and 2. because it's simple: it's not them who make the rules.
    *ENCOURAGE A GOOD EVENT FOR ALL

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    It's all good, sweetie. ... You misunderstood me and in turn, it appears I misunderstood you, lol.
    Misperceptions can sometimes abound in written text, when intent and tone can't be heard and especially, when there's obviously a language barrier.
    But still, hope some of my explanations to some of your questions helped.
    *hugs* & Happy Gaming! ...and let's hope this event is even WORTH it -- what are we working for again? OH right, we haven't been told THAT either. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    I feel like I am never going to be able to get past goal 8. I only get enough materials to craft one beam or block every 1 1/2 hours. I am just now crafting my first Woodland shield. Also my woodland wagon is locked and I am reading that some others have them already unlocked. This makes no sense. Why make people angry? This is Easter weekend when a lot of people are busy with families and have no time to come to the game constantly to collect from the flowers. I am trying really hard to not spend gems on this event as I do not think the prizes will be worth it. I am tired of getting animals or people that do not give me drops that are useful to me. I play this game because I like the looks of it but I am really getting tired of being sucked into events that are useless and almost impossible to finish without spending gems.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by jkc619 View Post
    I feel like I am never going to be able to get past goal 8. I only get enough materials to craft one beam or block every 1 1/2 hours. I am just now crafting my first Woodland shield. Also my woodland wagon is locked and I am reading that some others have them already unlocked. This makes no sense. Why make people angry? This is Easter weekend when a lot of people are busy with families and have no time to come to the game constantly to collect from the flowers. I am trying really hard to not spend gems on this event as I do not think the prizes will be worth it. I am tired of getting animals or people that do not give me drops that are useful to me. I play this game because I like the looks of it but I am really getting tired of being sucked into events that are useless and almost impossible to finish without spending gems.
    The woodland wagon is unlocked at part 3, making it available to purchase and build. The crafts inside the wagon remain locked by goal until part 9, because the shields from part 8 are required for crafting.
    I agree the drop rate for the nectar is dismal, but I suppose that is by design, in order to encourage purchases of the new walker/rider.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Goal 11

Build a Woodland Cannon 0/2
    Forge Chainmail 0/4
    Make Woodland Armor 0/2

Executive Chef
    Woodland Bull
    My drop from each Bull was: 1 Woodland Fur, 1 Milk, 1 XP, and 10 coins

Executive Chef
    There seems to be a lot of confusion about a few things. The wagon being locked is one of them. The player who posted that it unlocked at goal 3 meant that she was able to purchase it at goal 3. The crafts were locked and remained locked for everyone until later goals. So there's no disparity between players at all. Just a big misunderstanding.

And it looks like the players who have to craft more beams, then have to craft fewer fang jewelry. I had to craft 2 blocks and beams rather than 3 but now I have to craft 4 fang whatever's whereas the players that had to craft 3 blocks and beams only have to craft 3 fang necklaces. I think I'd rather have the 3 block/beam requirement personally. But it's not a big deal.

The difference in requirements have nothing to do with numbers of Ali's or amount of stored energy or money spent in the game. I have over 200 Ali's, Level 50 long-time player, massive amount of stored energy, and haven't spent real money on the game at all this year. Yet I'm in the 2 blocks/beams category. NW is right. Only S8 can tell us why the requrements are different. None of the speculation has been correct at all.
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Rhino Keeper
    Reading this thread makes me feel deja vu - the same problems as with the previos event. I'm happy I decided not to participate in this 'war' :/.

Executive Chef
    Goal 11

Woodland Cannon (make this in the Workshop)
    4 Woodland Fur, 4 Woodland Block, and 4 Woodland Beam
    Time: 2 hours

Chainmail (make this in the Workshop)
    35 Iron Ore, 50 Coal, and 5 Silver Ore
    Time: 1 hour

Woodland Armor ( make this in the Workshop)
    4 Chainmail, 4 Woodland Fur, and 5 Woodland Shield
    Time: 1 hour