• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 87 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Host(ess)
    Nope. Not gonna be finishing this. -.-

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Poll created. I hope it covers off on questions raised throughout the event... open for 4 days. You may need to log in and change to Full Site to see the poll. (you can always tell if there is a poll on a thread as the icon changes in the name of the thread.)

Good luck to those still going. There was a splash screen in game today and it said:

Complete the event by 4/11 6PM PT. The knight has a chance to drop the displayed items (hearty feast, simple feast, light armor, longswords and mithril).

Fashion Designer
    Thanks SW. did finish, did use gems, for my convenience not for thsure rider though. Cute stuff boring event. Even liked the storyline somewhat but was ok much chopping. Would have spent more gems at night for my convenience if I knew I would finish.

Would love to see these storylines continue to fill in th backstory, like the Barons grandmother.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Here is the splash screen of the drops
    Attachment 43558

****, didn?t see that it was multiple choice... didn?t enjoy. Someone add that in for me? If you?re feeling neutral, maybe bump it up to disagree to count me in

Rhino Keeper
    I finished this morning with a whole day to spare. I didn't enjoy it all that much. For the last few days, I had set alarms and all I was doing was checking in and collecting the nectar. I wasn't at all interested in the story line of the challenge (I still don't understand it, and don't care enough to work out what was going on). Of course I like monster hunts because the prizes are good, but I also like challenges where there is some attempt at a story and the thing progresses, rather than just doing the same thing for two weeks.

Edit: The multiple choice didn't capture my experience. Finished; used a few gems to speed every now and then; accidentally sped up a stable in the frenzy of the 10 minute energy blitz; didn't buy the bear.

Farm Supplier
    Well I managed to finish this with eleven hours to spare. I didn't buy the Rider, but was on the lower requirements for the Woodland Shields.
    Step 11 seemed to go on for ever! Inconsistent drops of Woodland Nectar from the flowers, often one or two, sometimes three, very occasionally four or five. I used a couple of gems once to speed up a workshop before bedtime, otherwise no gems used.

Nice of S8 to let us know with a splash screen what the Mothraki Knight drops - with less than a day to go. We were blindly chopping for days without knowing what the ultimate goal was and what it would drop! I've voted neutral as it was another event with far too much chopping, and frustrating random drops, but at least Ivy's Hut wasn't involved this time...

Quote Originally Posted by AngieA67 View Post
    I've been playing since 2012 and have spent an unknown amount of money but I QUIT!
    I am about to do the same. Good decision.
    Last edited by stygimoloch; 04-11-18 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Adding in original message to which I was responding.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Thanks SW. did finish, did use gems, for my convenience not for thsure rider though. Cute stuff boring event. Even liked the storyline somewhat but was ok much chopping. Would have spent more gems at night for my convenience if I knew I would finish.

Would love to see these storylines continue to fill in th backstory, like the Barons grandmother.
    Good idea. I would love some more stories with characters we know, and she is certainly a character. Bring on the Castle Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimlandy View Post
    Is it just my phone that shows apostrophes as question marks?
    My iPhone does the same thing to apostrophes’ and exclamation points! Sometimes.