• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Rhino Keeper
    You guys are not missing on anything. Just got a new iPad last month and today is the first time the game starts crashing. I hardly got 2 minutes of unlimited energy out of the 20 minutes.

Rhino Keeper
    A nice idea I suppose, though it didn't really work for me, my game kept resetting, so I simply couldn't use the energy. It just left me annoyed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Ok .... This really sucks.

I live in the uk - it's Easter Saturday so no rush to get up - wake up at 8.00 am - read the forum - see the posts about unlimited energy - open game .....

And see there is 20 minutes left to complete the weekend warrior tasks!!!!!!! It started at half past midnight UK time - finishes 08.30 am UK time. No possible way to complete it at all .

Looks like most people in the uk will have completely missed this offer !!!

I am really beginning to dislike S8!

S8 - WHY ONLY 8 HOURS !!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE , SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD WILL ALWAYS MISS OUT.
    DITTO! I'm in Italy
    Here it's 9:45am.. I played till after midnight and the offer was NOT there. Now morning.. it's 'FINISHED'. And I read all the fun on forum
    Does that mean who lives in EU countries are not eligible?

I'm doubtful if my question will be answered!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Hi, I lost the weekend warrior mission, because I didn't realize it was timed: I don't recall seeing a timer in the mission book or anything. Anyone in the same situation?
    Has this type of mission occurred before? I don't remember seeing it and I have been around for a while now... I guess for next time I will react differently.

Rhino Keeper
    This sucks!

I came in this morning (living in Denmark) and saw the goal with a two hour timer. Then came to the forum to read about it. Thinkinng I had 8 hours for the second goal, after doing some other stuff I then completed the first goal. The second goal then came up with 18 minutes. I had mossy crafts ready, and could do all the other stuff, but still needed 3 more crafts. Maxed on the 15 min workshop and memaid crafs, so started 2 15 min greenhouse crafts. Turned out they didn't count. Then started and used 4 gems for each to complete 3 mossy crafts. Got the dialog for the third goal with 20 seconds time but at least I had completed the second goal for 10 min unlimited energy for 12 gems. I thought.

Restarted, and started chopping away, but quickly hit 0 energy. Restarted 5 times. Waited 2 minutes. Nothing. I have an expired goal, but can't see if it is the second or the third. This is so unfair. Can I at least have my 12 gems back?

S8 if you don't want non-US players just say so

Farm Supplier
    So disappointed! This morning when I woke up I played and checked my goal book. This afternoon I log in to discover that I have an expired weekend warrior goal. Then I get to read all about it in the forum. Would have been nice to have had a chance to participate!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Thanks, S8. The unlimited energy was a very kind gesture for Good Friday. Those who have never been able to purchase the unlimited energy packs are able to enjoy the thrill of it. Kudos to the team member who thought of this and I hope we'll have this opportunity again sometime. Happy Easter weekend!
    Joining to the thankyous! even if I did not really get anything from the weekend warrior event and I still don't understand how it works with all the comments here... I really hope that one of the angels we got around will summarise some clear instructions somewhere. What would I do without you! thanks for all the work!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    Hi, I lost the weekend warrior mission, because I didn't realize it was timed: I don't recall seeing a timer in the mission book or anything. Anyone in the same situation?
    Has this type of mission occurred before? I don't remember seeing it and I have been around for a while now... I guess for next time I will react differently.
    There was no timer on this event in the book. Im in Russia, so I started doing this event this morning, and right now found it EXPIRED! (

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Thanks, S8. The unlimited energy was a very kind gesture for Good Friday. Those who have never been able to purchase the unlimited energy packs are able to enjoy the thrill of it. Kudos to the team member who thought of this and I hope we'll have this opportunity again sometime. Happy Easter weekend!
    ......... If you live in the US.

thanks for not thinking about how it would work in the rest of the world. There was really no reason to only make this event last 8 hours.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    There was no timer on this event in the book. Im in Russia, so I started doing this event this morning, and right now found it EXPIRED! (
    me too