• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Hi how do we get wagon to unlock?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hitheretoyou View Post
    Hi how do we get wagon to unlock?
    Mine unlocked at goal 3 when I was asked to build it
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Perhaps our varied requirements have to do with our xp level rather than our actual game level. Many of us are at level 50 because that is where it is capped, but yet would be much higher otherwise.
    I?ve been wondering about that as I have been playing since Sept?12, so would be way above by now. Wish they would increase levels.

Executive Chef
    Thanks, S8. The unlimited energy was a very kind gesture for Good Friday. Those who have never been able to purchase the unlimited energy packs are able to enjoy the thrill of it. Kudos to the team member who thought of this and I hope we'll have this opportunity again sometime. Happy Easter weekend!
    Proud Member of Thuakie Sword Society - Sword #68

Fashion Designer
    Clarification on saved nrg please as I have never bought the unlimited nrg. Is it just the say 62/40 that I currently have or do you mean it takes all my weekly Ali’s nrg? Also once I collect the last thing does it automatically start?

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1504307]Ok, I did the unlimited goal and I managed to clear my board, get 794 mossy ore, 867 mossy wood and 5 golden nuggets, and got to keep all my stored energy...not too shabby.

That said, it doesn't mean I'm going to magically forget all the things I'm not pleased with in this event: such as the lowered nectar drops that I think are meant to push us to purchase the Rider, the random goal changes for some of us, etc.

I agree with all you said. After my earlier rant, so many players reported they had kept their stored energy that I decided to take the plunge. Took a screen shot for proof of energy stored, closed my eyes and started tapping preset rocks and trees like a madwoman. I am so happy to say i did not have even one glitch and was able to max out on both mossy ore and mossy wood. I even had time to tap on every animal, every crop and every building on my board.

Kudos S8. I am now eating crow and singing the praises of this part of the event. Thanks for the energy, but please, please get your act together.

I would like to congratulate the graphic art department. With a couple of notable exceptions in the past (ahem, cross eyed fairy), you guys rock! As a retired computer graphic artist, I want you to know how much I admire your work.

Now MANAGEMENT it is time for you folks to get a do better speech! Come on. You can make much better decisions. Don?t forget you really do need us to keep you afloat. Don?t make many more of us mad or things will get bleak.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the energy. It’s greatly appreciated.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Clarification on saved nrg please as I have never bought the unlimited nrg. Is it just the say 62/40 that I currently have or do you mean it takes all my weekly Ali’s nrg? Also once I collect the last thing does it automatically start?
    They're unrelated. With the bundle of unlimited energy, it has always basically wiped your existing balance and for x amount of time given you the ability to expend energy whereever you wanted to. The timed goal available for a few more hours still, has 2 offers of 10 minute unlimited energy and will keep your existing balance of energy once the timer expires. I did have to force close for the screen to come up. The area where your energy level is removed and it has the words UNLIMITED ENERGY with a countdown clock.

The goal unlimited energy starts as soon as you finish the related goal. You'll still need to sit through dialogue and congrats screens which eat into your time. I didn't like that at all. Hope that helps!

Rhino Keeper
    My question is how are you guys storing 1000s of energy?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    My question is how are you guys storing 1000s of energy?
    Some of us have lots of daily alicorns and don't use the energy collected. These are a couple of responses on the previous pages .

Quote Originally Posted by camcohn View Post
    I use less energy than I collect every day, so it just adds up. I have been playing for a very long time and have lots of allicorns. I’ll run out during an event, then save it up in between.
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Just keep collecting from your daily Ali's and not using it ,, I went on vacation ,didn't play the game just jump in to collect on my daily alias and gift , I had over 5000 energy in about two weeks of not playing