• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's in Latin.. and seeing the picts after.. understand it's the basic model of whatever crafting building is needed.
    What's written is not correct Latin, should be a prayer or something religious, but it's used as an example of sample of fonts, size etc. for future texts.
    Yes it?s used by graphic designers etc to fill text so you can see the layout before you place the intended text (usually because it hasn?t been written yet.) Haven?t used it in years myself, always too afraid the actual text will get forgotten and this is accidentally published in its place. I can see now I was right to have this idea!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    this worked for me for getting the woodland nectar
    Tap menu and hit social let your game do it thing ,collect on flower
    Got a nectar ,
    then hit menu and social again , Wow got another nectar ,
    By you know the routine keep doing it I got all 6 nectars
    Hope it works for you

New Resident
    I play the game for about a year now, level 45, somehow ended up on the list of players with harder goals and No unlimited energy since I don?t live in the US. At first my nectar rate wasn?t that bad, at least 2-3 every 1,5h. Since yesterday I get 1 every 1,5h which makes it impossible to finish the quest. It now already takes me 3 days to finish my two warriors and I doubt I will finish a knight, not at that speed.

I will not spent every waking hour to collect nectar only to get less than 2 although I have six plants. And despite enjoying the game I can?t understand why the drops have to be so low.

Executive Chef
    Goal 11 is ****ing me!!! This is day 3 and I have made one cannon and one armor. The 5 shields that I have to have for each armor take sooooo long to make. I have the higher requirements btw. So even with the rider causing more nectar drops, and me using fast worker boosts to keep my workshops going as much as I can, it is taking forever. And I can check in quite a bit throughout the day. At least every hour or more. I wish that this had been broken up into multiple goals so that it didn?t seem so tedious.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goal 11 is definitely the most challenging single goal we've had for a long time. But I'm plugging away!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Goal 11 is ****ing me!!! This is day 3 and I have made one cannon and one armor. The 5 shields that I have to have for each armor take sooooo long to make. I have the higher requirements btw. So even with the rider causing more nectar drops, and me using fast worker boosts to keep my workshops going as much as I can, it is taking forever. And I can check in quite a bit throughout the day. At least every hour or more. I wish that this had been broken up into multiple goals so that it didn?t seem so tedious.
    Good MOorning all,

ya, I hear ya... even though I have the easier tasks, it could take 5 hours to make 1 Shield, so this may help you. Using both workshops, I make 6 beams, 6 blocks, THEN I can make 2 shields. so 2 Shields every 8 hours.... so I believe every 10 hours for 2 Shields for the higher req's?

For me, 1 Armor then, would be 8 + 8 + 4(because Im not making a single when I need 2 sets anyway)+5 (Chainmail) = 25 hours for 1 set of Armor

You... 10? + 10? + 5 + 5? = 30 hours real time?

And this is just time it takes to MAKE the thing, this doesn't take into account, oh... you are 5 mins late, Oh... you have a job, OH... you need sleep, "MOM\DAD... my sibling is being a jerk..."

Math, ftw,

MOo
    Beefus
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Yes it?s used by graphic designers etc to fill text so you can see the layout before you place the intended text (usually because it hasn?t been written yet.) Haven?t used it in years myself, always too afraid the actual text will get forgotten and this is accidentally published in its place. I can see now I was right to have this idea!
    hehehehehehe! I think you're a smart one .. as we see.. someone did forget and we saw it!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Good MOorning all,

ya, I hear ya... even though I have the easier tasks, it could take 5 hours to make 1 Shield, so this may help you. Using both workshops, I make 6 beams, 6 blocks, THEN I can make 2 shields. so 2 Shields every 8 hours.... so I believe every 10 hours for 2 Shields for the higher req's?

For me, 1 Armor then, would be 8 + 8 + 4(because Im not making a single when I need 2 sets anyway)+5 (Chainmail) = 25 hours for 1 set of Armor

You... 10? + 10? + 5 + 5? = 30 hours real time?

And this is just time it takes to MAKE the thing, this doesn't take into account, oh... you are 5 mins late, Oh... you have a job, OH... you need sleep, "MOM\DAD... my sibling is being a jerk..."

Math, ftw,

MOo
    Beefus
    My maths is more like 1.5+ hrs for 2 blocks or beams. So say I didn?t have a life or sleep and I collected every time my flowers were ready this would take 9hrs plus 2 hrs sheild making time. So I have my 4th shield being made. And then I quit. Another 10 shields? I don?t think so.

Rhino Keeper
    What in the world.. goal 11 is insane

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal 11 is definitely the most challenging single goal we've had for a long time. But I'm plugging away!
    Exactly! Seems 2 goals into one. It's those shields that take much crafting to put together only 1 shield. Luckily the goals that come after are more relaxing.
    I was wondering why a tree had to have 60 chops.. now I know.

Deep breath.. think of something nice.. and craft some more!

Adding this info:
    I noticed as I collect one by one from the flowers, that even if rare.. had NO drops at all. I do have the rider booster and minimum collection is usually 3, maximum is 5.. now there's a 0.

For whoever without the booster: it's vitally important to do all collections if you don't want to spend gems buying the nectar. just enter to tap the flowers (and bulls when you're there) then exit. at least you've collected material you'll need to craft later. With the ability to use the Elven Boosters.. crafting is quick.. even if many.. as ALL are in the Workshop.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74