• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 57 of 94 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    YESSSSSSS! ... Duh, S8!

...Am I the only one who is *still* confused about what this whole event has to do with Easter or Spring, anyway??! LOL
    Ok...

While Thurston was out on one of his Rooty Beer binges, he woke up in the woods. Standing on his chest was Bran.

"Burp", says Bran.

"Ermmm, buuuurp? Says Thurston.

<synopsis> ...Bran then explained to Thurston that some of his warriors had found him in the woods, passed out... with some strange liquid spilling from his mug. After testing this strange liquid, it was determined that this was "The Best Stuff Ever!", and they, the MOothraki needed to know where to get it, how to find it, and most importantly, how to make it.

Thurston agreed.

And while we never got to the part of the story where Ivy goes out and hunts for or finds the Kingdom Bunny Alicorn, we did get to find a new race and make a new friend.

And who knows, if S8 can spin this into, say a Story arc of "needing to find the Heads of the five Monarchy's"(or more, stretch it out) and our Ruler can never find the last one (Cause they ARE the last one(tee hee hee))

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    MOo
    Beefus

ps - S8, for my ideas I accept payment in the form of Gems or Alicorns in my inventory. Thanks!

MOo
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The Lorem ipsum text is standard text filler - it’s been around for years and you’re right, it&#821l7;s Latin but not quite Latin.
    There are a lot of smart people on this forum!!! Love it.
    I wonder if this is a bug or if it's intentional. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Ok...

While Thurston was out on one of his Rooty Beer binges, he woke up in the woods. Standing on his chest was Bran.

"Burp", says Bran.

"Ermmm, buuuurp? Says Thurston.

<synopsis> ...Bran then explained to Thurston that some of his warriors had found him in the woods, passed out... with some strange liquid spilling from his mug. After testing this strange liquid, it was determined that this was "The Best Stuff Ever!", and they, the MOothraki needed to know where to get it, how to find it, and most importantly, how to make it.

Thurston agreed.

And while we never got to the part of the story where Ivy goes out and hunts for or finds the Kingdom Bunny Alicorn, we did get to find a new race and make a new friend.

And who knows, if S8 can spin this into, say a Story arc of "needing to find the Heads of the five Monarchy's"(or more, stretch it out) and our Ruler can never find the last one (Cause they ARE the last one(tee hee hee))

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    MOo
    Beefus

ps - S8, for my ideas I accept payment in the form of Gems or Alicorns in my inventory. Thanks!

MOo
    What a hoot! I needed a laugh this morning 🤣
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by 100Anne View Post
    Anyone?
    Yes. My XP is 215 903. I had the higher level requirements. Does anyone know if goal 11 is also going to be higher? I think I?ll bow out now. My kids are on school holidays and quite frankly they are more fun than this event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    There are a lot of smart people on this forum!!! Love it.
    I wonder if this is a bug or if it's intentional. Lol.
    This Forum is a wonderful place
    'Everyone' has a specialty in one thing or another.. when added together becomes a true force when working towards the same goal.
    Suggestions from ALL (time depending obviously) are appreciated, read and considered
    RL needs to take our forum's example!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kidsby4 View Post
    Yes. My XP is 215 903. I had the higher level requirements. Does anyone know if goal 11 is also going to be higher? I think I?ll bow out now. My kids are on school holidays and quite frankly they are more fun than this event!
    yes I had the had the higher requirements and I still have them in goal 11! I'm not a happy camper right now this is going to take days! I 'd bow out now except I bought the walker which I'm really regretting now!!

Rhino Keeper
    @MoonVillage3
    haha... zoomed in now I get it!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daylily9 View Post
    yes I had the had the higher requirements and I still have them in goal 11! I'm not a happy camper right now this is going to take days! I 'd bow out now except I bought the walker which I'm really regretting now!!
    goals 12, 13, 14 are quite easy as there's little crafting (see page 1). the shields used in goal 14 you are making now in 11.
    It was posted before the last 3 goals take approximately a day.. so you have lots of time.. hang on, you're well ahead.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    @MoonVillage3
    haha... zoomed in now I get it!!!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I’ve just reached goal 11 and also not sure wether to carry on or not. There’s an amazing amount of things to build in it. I’m maxed on coal but I’m going to need another 101 lol. Plus with flowers I’m getting 2 nectar almost every time. I’ll see how it goes.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.