Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
YESSSSSSS! ... Duh, S8!

...Am I the only one who is *still* confused about what this whole event has to do with Easter or Spring, anyway??! LOL
Ok...

While Thurston was out on one of his Rooty Beer binges, he woke up in the woods. Standing on his chest was Bran.

"Burp", says Bran.

"Ermmm, buuuurp? Says Thurston.

<synopsis> ...Bran then explained to Thurston that some of his warriors had found him in the woods, passed out... with some strange liquid spilling from his mug. After testing this strange liquid, it was determined that this was "The Best Stuff Ever!", and they, the MOothraki needed to know where to get it, how to find it, and most importantly, how to make it.

Thurston agreed.

And while we never got to the part of the story where Ivy goes out and hunts for or finds the Kingdom Bunny Alicorn, we did get to find a new race and make a new friend.

And who knows, if S8 can spin this into, say a Story arc of "needing to find the Heads of the five Monarchy's"(or more, stretch it out) and our Ruler can never find the last one (Cause they ARE the last one(tee hee hee))

All Hail the MOothraki!!
MOo
Beefus

ps - S8, for my ideas I accept payment in the form of Gems or Alicorns in my inventory. Thanks!

MOo