• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    No chickens? Do you not do the egg & dairy exchange for permits in the royal exchange? I have about 20+ on the board so I can keep that one going most of the day.
    No energy for that during events. I opt for longer trades with stored materials. Plus when I need space into the cellar they go. But I forgot to leave one out this time.

New Resident
    Thankfully I’m on my second to last goal! Waiting for the sword to repair and then I’m off to fight the Mothraki king again then I should be able to craft the knight with plenty of time to spare! I did go a bit crazy on the rock and tree chopping during my unlimited energy so I have over 200 each of the mossy wood and ore to spare. But no gems spent and reasonable play time so I’m thrilled this event worked out for me. I did have the lower requirements thank goodness. Good luck to the rest of you trying to finish!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    No energy for that during events. I opt for longer trades with stored materials. Plus when I need space into the cellar they go. But I forgot to leave one out this time.
    I know what you mean, I only do trades that supply extra items during the events, it?s when the first item is no longer need to collect, stops (this time if was collecting from the mine for those lasso?s) then I can start to use energy elsewhere, then it?s egg and milk trade and other things, this time mermaid items from chopping.

Add: I finished about two hours ago, so I’ll be replenishing stocks, chopping mermaid Corals etc and doing trades, while contemplating not participating in the next event. I really don’t need more foxes. We’ll see if I cave in case it’s a good item.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 04-08-18 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    Good MOorning all ya'all,

I only pass this information on in the hope that the time we spent and the knowledge we gained in negotiations can be used by another kingdom in their attempts at peace.

I believe the treaty's have finally been ironed out... Humans, Trolls, Gnomes, Fungi's and MOothraki. It's tentative, but it's there.

The MOothraki have decided to stay. This has been determined by the fact that they are now in the Market, under Animals. (And this doesn't seem to offend them... go figure.)

Anyway, Bran will be going back to the woods, assuming the leadership of the MOothraki. King Bran... imagine that.

He will be taking a few horses with him, as he finds them to be faster than his current bears, pigs because he found them to be "*burp*," and a wagon load of old cow skulls we had laying around. (He needs new bones for their armor and we needed to clean up that bone pile out behind the stables...(#goCarnivore) That was a win win, I tell you what.)

Bran has also decided to leave his cannons behind as they are too heavy to transport and the watch towers, because, "*Burp*". (Thurston said that meant "You're gonna need 'em..." When I asked Bran what he meant by that... he just grinned at me from behind that skull of his.)
    A few of his men will also be staying. A few more warriors or knights may come join our forces in the future. (But that will of course depend on if they go on sale or end up being cheaper then 400 gems, but I digress. #stayOnStory)
    The MOothraki believe, in working with the Trolls and Fungi's, they can eventually reroute the river. Allowing me to replace river pieces with MOothraki fencing, opening up tons of space.

Some special news, when it comes to me... Bran performed a ceremony, accepting me into their tribe!!! I was\am *SO* honored. Title and everything!

I am Chief Beef of the MOothraki!! MOo! errr *BURP* even!!!

Bran will remain for a few more days... completing my indoctrination, helping me with a few of the more esoteric "rules" within their society, getting ready for his trip home. Eventually, he even promised to give back the "chair" he stole from Agni. (Which is good because she has NOT been comfortable utilizing Cupids old one he pulled out of the closet for her.

I am so thrilled and honored to be part of the tribe.

Thanks all for letting this play out publicly... it made it easier when sitting at the negotiations table. Knowing everything was going to be made public, everyone behaved and even used their manner! (Bran even said *burp* after he said *Burp*, several times.

All Hail the MOothraki!!
    Chief Beef,
    MOo!
    Now this has made the entire event worth it for me! Congrats on a game well played 👍

Quote Originally Posted by jlpotts View Post
    I agree, there is no way of getting this done if you work and have a family.

Agreed. I did the Survey. I appreciate that they asked. I?m only checking 2-3 times a day now and would love to be able to take part but it isn?t looking so good. I?m almost ready for my second knight (goal 8 or so?) but at an average of a shield a day, there?s no way plus the chai mail and armor... My only hope is some random bonus nectar, a major shift in nectar drops or... something!

Mossy oak

Did I miss a post on the mossy oak coming out the market? How do we finish if we can't buy the tree?

Fashion Designer
    I am sorry if the information is here somewhere, I have looked so hard! I can not find the exact time and day this event ends, my timer says 3 days, and in the cart it says collect all crafts by april 12 at 6 pm PT. That is 4 days away. Can someone tell me how mch time I have left? I have one more sheild to make, should have it done by tomorrow morning, then armour 2 hours later. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by indycindyl View Post
    Did I miss a post on the mossy oak coming out the market? How do we finish if we can't buy the tree?
    I restarted the game and now it's there .

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I am sorry if the information is here somewhere, I have looked so hard! I can not find the exact time and day this event ends, my timer says 3 days, and in the cart it says collect all crafts by april 12 at 6 pm PT. That is 4 days away. Can someone tell me how mch time I have left? I have one more sheild to make, should have it done by tomorrow morning, then armour 2 hours later. Thanks in advance!
    Only S8 can tell, since their numbers don’t make sense, again. You should be good thou by what I read.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Only S8 can tell, since their numbers don’t make sense, again. You should be good thou by what I read.
    �� thanks for answering, they are really knocking it out of the park! Lol