• I bought the Woodland Rider and didn't finish

5 1.86%
  • No other gems spent and did finish

40 14.87%
  • No other gems spent and didn't finish

43 15.99%
  • Couldn't get past goal 11 - too many requirements

105 39.03%
  • I didn't use any gems at all (not even on W/Rider)

98 36.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/29 - War of the Woodlands event | Woodland Rider

Executive Chef
    Another idea.. maybe

Usually lower level players are given lower numbers of crafting during events.. and is a fact we all know.
    But.. that doesn't mean all higher levels players are able to finish events.
    Could it be a test to see if higher level players, given also a lower amount of materials to craft, the % of players able to finish the event rises?
    One of the questions always asked is 'Were you able to finish the event?' and never has it been a high %.
    Maybe S8 wants to consentrate on making events positive for more players and they need stats on possibilities?
    Developing this theory.. lower crafts were given out to xx random higher level players, but in order to see results in the final poll.
    Maybe?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Is there anybody who has higher requirements and was at more than 5000 RP at event start?
    Yes, I have over 5000 RP and have the higher requirements.

Is there anybody who has higher requirements and was at more than 5000 RP at event start?
    I am over 5000 points and had the higher requirements.

Executive Chef
    If we all take whatever we have in storage and place on the board, without layouts, just packing one next to the other, I think all higher level players would reach at least double that amount. It's that RP's are there, but we don't like cramming the kingdom. So both higher and lower requirements could have more than 5000RP, as what's placed on the board is not realistic.

Would you believe we're passing our Easter thinking of this? LOL! I'm enjoying my quiet and relaxing holiday.. waiting on my flowers to bloom.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

I am mistaken about when I upped my RP to 5000+. There was a glitch with my RP when I opened the expansion so I took a screenshot. I just checked it and it was on day 1 of the event. It was in the late evening but it was also before I reached goal 6. My goal 6 was with lower requirements. So it still doen't seem like a match. :/

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    If we all take whatever we have in storage and place on the board, without layouts, just packing one next to the other, I think all higher level players would reach at least double that amount. It's that RP's are there, but we don't like cramming the kingdom. So both higher and lower requirements could have more than 5000RP, as what's placed on the board is not realistic.

Would you believe we're passing our Easter thinking of this? LOL! I'm enjoying my quiet and relaxing holiday.. waiting on my flowers to bloom.
    I know, right? It's about as bad as getting a terrible song stuck in your head! I'm making sure to take a CS break each time I take something out of the oven. This way, I'm sure to check in but I don't have to set a timer specifically for CS as I'm positive I'd forget on such a busy day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlecatz View Post
    Maybe the higher requirements were given to players who usually finish more quickly in the quests. I need 3 of each beams and blocks, have been playing for 2 years, have several alicorn, spend money in the game.
    This was my thought as well. I feel like the flower's low drop rates had this intention too, requiring us to play continually even if we have plenty of energy sources.

Rhino Keeper
    I was going to sit this one out but since most of the forum discussion is regarding the lucky group (craft 2 vs craft 3 issue) I decided to take the plunge. Call me a sucker for the love of this game. But for the past year I’m not super sure about that. More likely, frustration and anger comes to mind. Hence not so much enthusiasm to start this one.

On this account I am in the “unlucky” group as I’d like to call it. I’ll post back on my other account.

My theory: it’s random like the drops in everything this game is about. But they’ve written in a new “random” rule that pertains to how many items to craft for any particular item they want to designate.

Recall: looking and waiting and waiting for the much needed drop. Some players received many and some players either didn’t finish bc the drops never came or some players spent gems.

This is S8s goal. The have’s and the have nots. Hoping the have nots will buy gems.

Wishing they’d return to main story line some year. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Or it’s a glitch and they don’t want to admit it. But doubt that very much. I play Bakery Story and Dragon Story and I’m slowly closing down my play in both of those games. Rarely if ever I participate in goals anymore bc like this game, S8 wants 24/7 play in order to achieve results or you spend gems to attain coveted items. It’s ridiculous. These are games for enjoyment. Have fun and play or not I guess. Lol
    Last edited by 29vanilla; 04-01-18 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Missed a word

Rhino Keeper
    I have over 8000 RP and have the higher requirements. I also spend a bunch on this game as I consider it part of my entertainment budget. I have been playing for over 5 yrs, have lots of ali's and play regularly except for about a year when I had quit because I was angry with the way the game was going. I am beginning to have to feeling again. Why would they want to risk making people that spend money on the game angry? I do not get it
    S8 please remove cap on level