Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: People are tired of the 2 energy drops

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moving thread to the discussions forum in agreement with thread starter.

It’s still out of order. I see an apology there thou.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    This is how I have my bookmark so,I can see who writes where ,so I don't miss a thing
    Attachment 43515
    That's an excellent idea, I'll have to switch mine around. It would've saved me some confusion when I was trying to check in on this thread earlier, lol. After all this time I've only now just realized I should pay attention to the info on the right side. Sometimes I amaze myself at the things I overlook! I'll save myself so much unnecessary scrolling now!

Back on topic:

I hope that lots of us remembered this problem and wrote about it in the survey so that perhaps S8 will hear us loud and clear on this issue.

Executive Chef
    2 drop energy from an Alicorn is a slap in the face!
    Please fix Storm8

Fashion Designer
    Yes I totally agree with this! 2 energy after spending 1 is really nothing for energygivers. Defenitly not for the ones we had to buy for gems! I had plans to buy some more, even wanted to use real money if I was able to buy a few more ali's in a sale. But I won't spend my gems/money on this. So I see only losers here S8 who will missing income from us unhappy players... Hoping they'll changing this and we get a win-win! 😉

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's an excellent idea, I'll have to switch mine around. It would've saved me some confusion when I was trying to check in on this thread earlier, lol. After all this time I've only now just realized I should pay attention to the info on the right side. Sometimes I amaze myself at the things I overlook! I'll save myself so much unnecessary scrolling now!

Back on topic:

I hope that lots of us remembered this problem and wrote about it in the survey so that perhaps S8 will hear us loud and clear on this issue.
    I sure did !!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Well I was so happy today when I collected and 2 of my Pastel Alicorns gave me 12 and 20 energy... Only to have the game rollback and then I got 2 and 2 from them!

So I wait and make sure the game is running smoothly before I collect from the rest of my herd, and woo-hoo a Wedding Ali dropped a 50. I'm happy again since that sort of makes up for the loss I just suffered... But you guessed it, another rollback.

I haven't tried again, I'm not sure I can handle the stress of it right now. Maybe after I have a coffee and think happy thoughts for an hour I'll try again. As if the low energy isn't offensive enough now I've got to worry about this nonsense!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123