Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People are tired of the 2 energy drops

Executive Chef

People are tired of the 2 energy drops

Since Valentine the new energy drops sweet tooth ,Cupid troll and now spring and the new pastel, are a slap in the face s/8 this is your business and you are driving your customers away so many people are quiting because your not listening to them .please think about giving us back our normal energy drops.I'm an old time players this does not effect me too much but all the new players , getting one earned energy drops is not fair when you buy them with hard earned gems , I don't feel I'm off subject since this is a suggestion feed back thread , I'm surprised I didn't find a thread all ready started on this since so many people are complaining about this in other threads ,This is a big issues for player energy and space ,two things that are hard to come by

Executive Chef
    I know I posted this in the suggestion feedback thread but no body goes there my post has not been read by any body and I know we are all up set about it , thinking I will but it here cuz I know somebody will read it ,, we all are so angry about the 2 energy drops and I think we all should be heard

Since Valentine the new energy drops sweet tooth ,Cupid troll and now spring and the new pastel, are a slap in the face s/8 this is your business and you are driving your customers away so many people are quiting because your not listening to them .please think about giving us back our normal energy drops.I'm an old time players this does not effect me too much but all the new players , getting one earned energy drops is not fair when you buy them with hard earned gems , I don't feel I'm off subject since this is a suggestion feed back thread , I'm surprised I didn't find a thread all ready started on this since so many people are complaining about this in other threads ,This is a big issues for player energy and space ,two things that are hard to come by

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I know I posted this in the suggestion feedback thread but no body goes there my post has not been read by any body and I know we are all up set about it , thinking I will but it here cuz I know somebody will read it ,, we all are so angry about the 2 energy drops and I think we all should be heard

I completely agree with this suggestion. I mean, my dragons give me more energy per tap and I don't have to spend gems to get them. For the amount of gems we spend on the Alicorns/Unicorns I can't see how having 4 as a minimum energy is asking too much. I think pretty soon people are going to see the Alis as a sort of gem trap and quit purchasing them altogether. I know if I'm low on energy I won't waste my last few on tapping the new Alis which is something I never thought I'd say. I'll leave them untapped before I waste the energy on them only to receive a singular extra energy which does absolutely nothing for my gameplay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I completely agree with this suggestion. I mean, my dragons give me more energy per tap and I don't have to spend gems to get them. For the amount of gems we spend on the Alicorns/Unicorns I can't see how having 4 as a minimum energy is asking too much. I think pretty soon people are going to see the Alis as a sort of gem trap and quit purchasing them altogether. I know if I'm low on energy I won't waste my last few on tapping the new Alis which is something I never thought I'd say. I'll leave them untapped before I waste the energy on them only to receive a singular extra energy which does absolutely nothing for my gameplay.
    My Cupid troll is the worst !!

Nightclub Owner
    My Cupid troll is the worst !!
    They really are! I wouldn't even leave them on the board if they weren't so adorable and I didn't have such an issue with needing to collect everything in CS. It would be nice if they would let us know what the animal's drops were before we purchased them, that way we'd be able to better weigh the pros and cons of spending our hard won gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    They really are! I wouldn't even leave them on the board if they weren't so adorable and I didn't have such an issue with needing to collect everything in CS. It would be nice if they would let us know what the animal's drops were before we purchased them, that way we'd be able to better weigh the pros and cons of spending our hard won gems.
    I just wish S/8 would listen (read) to their (customers ) players if it wasn't for us where would they be ,they seem to want anger us ,push us away , some days it would be so easy to walk away from this game , I wish I hope ,it could go back the way it was , but I do have some great neighbors

Fashion Designer
    I just wish S/8 would listen (read) to their (customers ) players if it wasn't for us where would they be ,they seem to want anger us ,push us away , some days it would be so easy to walk away from this game , I wish I hope ,it could go back the way it was , but I do have some great neighbors
    I've come pretty close to walking away....sometimes for a week at a time if it's an event I didn''t care for, I'd do nothing but check in during the morning to collect from my 22-hour items. I don't think I have really enjoyed an event since Halloween.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer

Totally agree! The Cupid Troll is the PRIME example, fries me every time I click on it and get a whopping 2 energy - actually 1 as I waste 1 energy clicking on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Totally agree! The Cupid Troll is the PRIME example, fries me every time I click on it and get a whopping 2 energy - actually 1 as I waste 1 energy clicking on it.
    Today all of mine new ones 1 Cupid 3 spring and 4 pastels Ali's drop 2 boy this anger me !!, this is crazy ,it's like we are being punished for vocalizing our opinions , thinking S/8 got to do something about this, I will not buy any more new Ali's until they change this

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, yes and more yes! The 2 energy drops make it so that I often neglect to even collect from the Cupid Trolls. When I do collect from all 4 I usually get 11 energy (on a good day) which is actually only 7 and ridiculous!

I know that because of this change I'm way less likely to purchase any new energy animals that are introduced from here on out. Before this change, I'd automatically buy as many as I could but that's definitely not the case any longer.

I'm sure we'd see a lot more posts that agree with this if people frequented this area of the forum more because I see a lot of posts sprinkled through all the discussion threads about this topic. I'm a regular forum user and I'll admit that I often neglect to check anywhere other than "Discussions" on a regular basis unless I'm reminded of it by someone else's post.

I know that I have no issue spending money on games when I feel it's for something that will enrich either my daily playing or my long term playing experience. Unfortunately until the minimum drops raise again, the new energy animals don't fall into either of those categories so I won't be spending on them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast