View Poll Results: Did you enjoy these goals? Did you like the recipes and prizes?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed these goals

49 74.24%
  • I didn't enjoy these goals

4 6.06%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

3 4.55%
  • I didn't participate

2 3.03%
  • I liked the recipes

41 62.12%
  • I didn't like the recipes

6 9.09%
  • I liked the prizes

39 59.09%
  • I didn't like the prizes

12 18.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: On The Open Road - 2018 Mar 27 (15 days) (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by SBDOVER72 View Post
    JALAPENO CHEETOS with SOUR CREAM!!!
    Should we start a SNACK FOOD thread?! LOL!!!

Absolutely love the goal... Finally some original content! Anyone up for a road trip?!
    The new Chipotle Ranch Hot Cheetos are really good
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by asaifee02 View Post
    Everything is COMPLETED. What isn't complete ?
    Maybe i'm mistaking. But have you seen any pic of any appliance? Or the third recipe of the second appliance? Have you seen anything about the counters?

I did not. I prefer the Perfect work of ms Vana Catu.

Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    Maybe i'm mistaking. But have you seen any pic of any appliance? Or the third recipe of the second appliance? Have you seen anything about the counters?

I did not. I prefer the Perfect work of ms Vana Catu.
    Please be thoughtful enough to appreciate the hard work these players put into posting goal info.

Grand Emperor
    It takes effort and time for players who need to get ahead in order to post goal information. They need not do that nor post to share but they did so out of kindness and goodness. Let's applaud and appreciate every individual who does that for the Community.

Huge Thank you to all members who have posted to share. I appreciate you!

If anyone wishes to complain or criticise others, may I suggest that you get ahead of your goals and post instead? Let our actions speak louder than words. Let our words be kind to all. Thanks!

Addendum to Disputes With Others:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [Storm8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

New Resident
    Hi I need help. I got the cooler and when I try to click it, either to move it or to see what build items I need, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even select it. I've tried asking for help through the help option in the app but I just immediately get an email that says to post in the forums and that they can't help me with game play. Does anyone know how to fix it or does anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by HaleZeus View Post
    Hi I need help. I got the cooler and when I try to click it, either to move it or to see what build items I need, it doesn't do anything. It doesn't even select it. I've tried asking for help through the help option in the app but I just immediately get an email that says to post in the forums and that they can't help me with game play. Does anyone know how to fix it or does anyone else have this issue?
    you mean you bought it, put it on the floor, and it's just sitting on the floor in box and no reaction when you double-tap that box?
    if so, maybe it's cache problems. try to go your device settings -> apps -> bakery story -> and then tap there "clear cache" & "force stop".

New Resident
    I cleared the cache and cookies and I forced stopped the app but no change. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have a Samsung s7 with the latest firmware. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by HaleZeus View Post
    I cleared the cache and cookies and I forced stopped the app but no change. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have a Samsung s7 with the latest firmware. Any other ideas?
    hmm... no, i don't think i have more ideas... i have several android devices, including old samsung tab, they all don't face this glitch with running goals...
    i just wd like to ask you, which level are you now at?
    this goal is due to expire in about 2hrs, and the cooler is only 2nd step of it.
    since you are asking this question just today, i assume you either reached level 12 recently, or were absent during last two weeks since the goal started?
    (sorry for questions, but maybe more info cd help to detect your issue)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    you mean you bought it, put it on the floor, and it's just sitting on the floor in box and no reaction when you double-tap that box?
    if so, maybe it's cache problems. try to go your device settings -> apps -> bakery story -> and then tap there "clear cache" & "force stop".
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    hmm... no, i don't think i have more ideas... i have several android devices, including old samsung tab, they all don't face this glitch with running goals...
    i just wd like to ask you, which level are you now at?
    this goal is due to expire in about 2hrs, and the cooler is only 2nd step of it.
    since you are asking this question just today, i assume you either reached level 12 recently, or were absent during last two weeks since the goal started?
    (sorry for questions, but maybe more info cd help to detect your issue)
    I'm at level 21. This has been an ongoing issue for the past few days. I work a lot.... at this point I'd be glad just to get it off my screen.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast