Thread: Better organization of the Market Menu

Executive Chef

Better organization of the Market Menu

Storm8, if I may suggest, please don't arrange new Market menu items in such a way that they present gem-traps for players.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Market01.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	43251
    As you can see, for whatever reason, the items that were added for the Easter 2018 sale somehow displaced the Mossy Log, resulting in it being SURROUNDED by items that cost gems. I don't know why this should be so, but it is. As a result, a player would need to drag a Mossy Log over any other items in the menu in order to place it. In my case, it was a Gold Foil Bunny. As a result, I now have an extra Gold Foil Rabbit which I really did not need or want...and I have lost 50 gems as a result of simply trying to purchase another Mossy Log to replace the one that had been used in the event.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Market02.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	43252

Maybe I could have purchased the Mossy Log from the Buildings tab in the Market menu...but even here the Gold Foil Bunny appears. Why? It was a prize won during last Easter's event, so it should have appeared in the Decoration Tab, not the Buildings Tab.

I'm very frustrated by the loss of those 50 gems, but I am willing to concede that it was an accident on my part. However, I would also argue that it was an orchestrated accident, considering that the Mossy Log was placed in such a position that an accident was a highly probable possible occurrence.

Although I would welcome a refund of those 50 gems, I will not insist upon it. However, please...PLEASE...either arrange new menu items in such a way that the chance of unwanted purchases is strictly minimized, or provide players with what many have been requesting for a long time: the ability to confirm that they are willing to use gems to pursue an action (if not making it universal, at least give players the ability to "opt in" via Settings to have that verification ability be active).

New Resident
    Exactly the same happened to me, when I dragged the mossy log over the gold foil bunny tab. Must have lost contact and now I have a gold foil bunny which I did not want, and 50 gems lost for nonsense.
    A button to confirm before spending gems would be very helpful, or an opt in via settings, as PookieBear50 mentioned above.
    Sorry you're walked into the same trap PookieBear!