Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't post messages..Android 7.0

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmf52017 View Post
    I have a Droid turbo. I have turned the phone off and on, uninstalled and reinstalled, I use the default keyboard but it sounds like I'm not the only one who has had this issue. Any advice??
    They have checked. Unfortunately, this is a compatibility issue with Android 7.0. You can try to use a third-party keyboard to get around it, but unfortunately, Storm8 is not sure if Android will resolve this.

New Resident
    I also have this problem in Bakery Story. When I contacted support about the issue I got a reply that they do not have support for that game/ issue at this time. I forget the exact wording but that's it in a nutshell. They replied with absolutely no help whatsoever. It's a really big pain and disappointment!! I am having to text a message for my game in my note pad of another app, copy it, then go back into my game and paste it when I need to communicate with my Bakery Story neighbors.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HannaSylp View Post
    I also have this problem in Bakery Story. When I contacted support about the issue I got a reply that they do not have support for that game/ issue at this time. I forget the exact wording but that's it in a nutshell. They replied with absolutely no help whatsoever. It's a really big pain and disappointment!! I am having to text a message for my game in my note pad of another app, copy it, then go back into my game and paste it when I need to communicate with my Bakery Story neighbors.
    Unfortunately, as Rynetory2 mentioned above, this is an Android compatibility issue. You may need to download a third-party keyboard to restore the functionality:

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They have checked. Unfortunately, this is a compatibility issue with Android 7.0. You can try to use a third-party keyboard to get around it, but unfortunately, Storm8 is not sure if Android will resolve this.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Unhappy I can't post messages..Android 7.0

Hello My Bakery Story name is nazboo and my Storm I.D is starbeambabii. When attempting to write and post a message on my own wall or a neighbours wall - the keypad shows up for a spiltting second then disappears. This has been happening for almost two weeks with multiple attempts to uninstall and reinstall the game with still no success in having my keypad stay on screen to write a message. BTW my phone is a Alcatel Android and the version says 7.0 Thank you!

**** update ***

A mod helped me figure it out.. thank you to them! If anyone has this problem try downloading another keyboard from the google play store or whatever your phone uses.. then set it to default through settings.. ok thanks bye :]

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the tip! This is a known issue for Android 7.0 software.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by starbeambabii View Post
    **** update ***

A mod helped me figure it out.. thank you to them! If anyone has this problem try downloading another keyboard from the google play store or whatever your phone uses.. then set it to default through settings.. ok thanks bye :]
    You are most welcome!

New Resident
    I also am not able to use my keyboard, I have tried both keyboards and is still not working

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by anfranc07 View Post
    I also am not able to use my keyboard, I have tried both keyboards and is still not working
    Welcome to the forum. Are you using an Android device. Can you try this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast