Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I can't post messages..Android 7.0

No Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They have checked. Unfortunately, this is a compatibility issue with Android 7.0. You can try to use a third-party keyboard to get around it, but unfortunately, Storm8 is not sure if Android will resolve this.

I am having an issue since I got my new phone yesterday a Moto Z Force Droid version 7.0. It is happening on Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. When I am in the game and tap on my wall to post a message or a neighbors wall to post a message I use to tap on the message box and the keyboard would come up for me to type a message and then post it. Now the keyboard is not coming up. Storm 8 apps are the only apps this is happening on. I have tryed a bunch of other apps and I have with no problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game just to make sure that would fix the issue and it did not. I am on game version 1.6.0.2g

HELP!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-03-19 at 04:28 AM.
    Add LorisStuff if a daily tipper that posts on walls( I tip bk off my wall only) and reads my wall for what gift I want.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Are you using the keyboard that comes with the device or is it a third party keyboard you're using? Please let us know.

I keyboard will not pop up on the screen of my phone to even use it in any Storm8 game.
    Add LorisStuff if a daily tipper that posts on walls( I tip bk off my wall only) and reads my wall for what gift I want.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LorisStuff View Post
    I keyboard will not pop up on the screen of my phone to even use it in any Storm8 game.
    Hey there. Did you download and install a third party keyboard? If so, can you change it to the default one in Settings? Make sure to force close the game and then reopen it. Let me know if you are able to write on your wall.

nope no third party keyboard

Executive Chef
    Hmm, ok. Do you mind PMing me and we'll figure out what's going on.

Sent PM

New Resident

Unable to add neighbors or type messages because keypad won't appear!

When I try to type in a message or neighbors ID, my keyboard flashes for a second then disappears. I have been unable to add neighbors etc due to this issue. Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times on my Android. Any suggestions?

Grand Emperor
    Are you using the device's default keyboard or 3rd party keyboard? What specific device are you using? Can you restart your device and try again using the default keyboard?

New Resident
    I have a Droid turbo. I have turned the phone off and on, uninstalled and reinstalled, I use the default keyboard but it sounds like I'm not the only one who has had this issue. Any advice??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast