Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Additional Nests

Additional Nests

Not 100% related to this particular thread, but I?m not sure where else to put it. what do you guys think of the second nest? Is it helpful in trying to breed multiple limited animals simultaneously? Im really struggling as to which animal (ocean ape or tarzantalope) I should be prioritizing. I want tarzantalope more and it?s the only way I can get the trail traveler, but I need the ocean ape within two days!! I?m not sure about purchasing the nest because it?s only the nest, not the breeding garden, so I want some opinions on whether it?s worth it. I really wish we could get an extra breeding garden.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    Not 100% related to this particular thread, but I?m not sure where else to put it. what do you guys think of the second nest? Is it helpful in trying to breed multiple limited animals simultaneously? Im really struggling as to which animal (ocean ape or tarzantalope) I should be prioritizing. I want tarzantalope more and it?s the only way I can get the trail traveler, but I need the ocean ape within two days!! I?m not sure about purchasing the nest because it?s only the nest, not the breeding garden, so I want some opinions on whether it?s worth it. I really wish we could get an extra breeding garden.
    I'm very happy with having a second nest and think it is well worth it, especially when you are trying to compete in a leaderboard, earn points in a world event, or, as is your current case, breed for more than one animal. I also wish we could have 2 breeding dens. I don't know why we can't. You have have two in Dragon Story, so why not in Forest Story?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I'm very happy with having a second nest and think it is well worth it, especially when you are trying to compete in a leaderboard, earn points in a world event, or, as is your current case, breed for more than one animal. I also wish we could have 2 breeding dens. I don't know why we can't. You have have two in Dragon Story, so why not in Forest Story?
    Phoenix is right, a 2nd or even 3rd nest can be very helpful during a leaderboard or world event. I always buy lightening leopards for 250k and keep my nests full. There are a lot of reasons for a 2nd nest and occasionally they have them on sale. Good luck what ever you decide

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Phoenix is right, a 2nd or even 3rd nest can be very helpful during a leaderboard or world event. I always buy lightening leopards for 250k and keep my nests full. There are a lot of reasons for a 2nd nest and occasionally they have them on sale. Good luck what ever you decide
    Thank you both! And what a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Do you know where/section to purchase nest? I have never seen it available on my game. I have wanted a second nest for quite some time now. Thank you if anyone knows.
    Latoyab211

When I started playing Fantasy Forest; I installed the Magic Masters edition. Earlier today I installed a different version (True Love) hoping for the COLISEUM. I just found the extra NEST for 250 gems. So there was a third version( Land Before Dragons) with a yellow horse type animal icon. Now I have the COLISEUM & the extra NEST options! Plus, I can REBREED & watch ads for extra items. Even though I did the updates, my initial version just didn't have the extras. I hope this helps someone. Bout to buy my extra nest & fight first coliseum round. GLA
    Last edited by Latoyab211; 03-23-18 at 07:44 PM.
    Latoyab211

Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    Do you know where/section to purchase nest? I have never seen it available on my game. I have wanted a second nest for quite some time now. Thank you if anyone knows.
    It?s under ?buildings?

It?s under ?buildings?
    Thank you! I discovered that I did not have the Right version of the game.
    Latoyab211

I decided to get the nest today. I’d been hesitant to get it during this event because I wouldn’t have enough gems left to skip over the ocean ape goals, but I got the ocean ape this morning so that was no longer a concern. The nest is allowing me to catch up on the storybook without speed breeding. Although it will probably take a while, I think the return on the investment is worth it.

Executive Chef
    I decided to get the nest today. I?d been hesitant to get it during this event because I wouldn?t have enough gems left to skip over the ocean ape goals, but I got the ocean ape this morning so that was no longer a concern. The nest is allowing me to catch up on the storybook without speed breeding. Although it will probably take a while, I think the return on the investment is worth it.
    Its more than worth it. I swear, you won't regret it. Never had so much fun with my extra nest, it makes playing this game so much easier. Congrats with your extra nest.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19