Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Neptune Dragon- March 23 2018

Nothing but fails again.
    12 hours left and I finally got it. But not enough time left for the Neo Aries.
    Last edited by pod5124cra; 03-29-18 at 09:33 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pod5124cra View Post
    Nothing but fails once again.
    Judging by this thread, we're not alone in that! I know the other Neo Zodiac dragons were hard to get...but I'm almost certain I remember at least a handful of people posting their positive results whereas this time there are virtually none who got it. That's terrible, I've seen better results when we have a limited Diamond Hybrid on offer!

*Shakes head* I was obviously speaking about the Neo Aries. Take this as a lesson that one shouldn't post when one is sleep deprived!
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-30-18 at 01:57 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Got this after several fails using Hammerhead and Light, 12 hours breeding with 13 hours left, so if I time it right and collect the dragon i will just creep over the 2000 stars mark in the nick of time. But no way would i have ever made it to the final goal

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Yep, you really have to wonder about this!
    I often think we should have a shop like they do in farm story to sell excess stuff. I?ve got heaps of materials left over ?cos I?m too lazy to get half the mining and arena dragons in time lol.

Fashion Designer
    Missed it I'm so bummed, it was only a rare, shouldn't have been that hard to breed.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345