Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neptune Dragon- March 23 2018

BRO ,I got first try when I bred laserlight and awoken easily . First day ,first try . Got lucky . And crafted lotus today only and a dragon of 18 hrs is now being bred . luckest person on earth

Banned
    Got it with Light/Beryl 1st try. Thought for sure it was going to be another waste of 24 hours but was pleasantly surprised.

Wow! Got it on the first try with Blue Moon and Moonlight! This has never happened for me before...always fails...so happy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I got 12 hours on two dens with Light & Water and Angel & Banshee. Hopefully one of these is Neptune
    Nope, both Winter

Fashion Designer
    Neptune is my favourite planet. I hope I get this one! I've got a 17 hour Cloud breeding right now

Nightclub Owner
    Got it on my 2nd try with Light & Air

Farm Supplier
    Got 2 in the row, is this tradeable with essence?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    I too am sick of the white and blue mixes but i did finally for the first time get enough black stars got him in the spell shop know. And i won enough fights for the newest dragon. Got him on the nest. So far been a great day in breeding town. Now if i could just get enough bombs to finish with magpie ill be happy. I hate that thete is only one way to get bombs. Because im not paying for the bomb or dynamite dragons their prices are ridiculous.
    Since you brought up bombs...plz tell me how long we have to get enuf parts to craft a dragon? I got the mine last week, but fear I won't have enuf. Maybe I should save bombs for next Dragon. Do the run for 30 days? New one each month? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Since you brought up bombs...plz tell me how long we have to get enuf parts to craft a dragon? I got the mine last week, but fear I won't have enuf. Maybe I should save bombs for next Dragon. Do the run for 30 days? New one each month? Thanks.
    My guess would be that there will be a new one when the theme changes. This World Event will probably be the last event in this theme so then everything will change.

New Resident

I got it..!!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Neptune's Star Goal

Hatch a Neptune Dragon
    (Breed White and Blue)

Rewards 2500 White Stars
    I tried before 2x using winter and cloud but no luck, then i tried with light & water..n i got it!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast