Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Neptune Dragon- March 23 2018

Farm Supplier
    I don't have enough black stars either. I always miss the sec dragon. I get the first because I keep 2 roosts going 24/7 all the time. The second is "play the game" no one has defined that yet? Apparently I am not playing the right part.

Rhino Keeper
    Bred Neptune with Mercury and Light..same combo that got me Polaris

Banned
    Well I finally managed to get Prime Loyal so I am more than happy using Water and Whiteglass same combo that I got Polaris, will have to wait awhile before I get another chance!

Nightclub Owner
    I got 12 hours on two dens with Light & Water and Angel & Banshee. Hopefully one of these is Neptune

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Mercury and Winter

Banned
    No Mars Dragon? That's our neighbor and the only planet missing. We have Mercury (diamond/blue), Venus (cosmic/yellow but should've been cosmic/pink), Earth (stone/green), Jupiter (cosmic/yellow), Saturn (cosmic), Uranus (cosmic/blue but should've been cosmic/purple), Neptune (cosmic/white/blue which should've been cosmic/white) and Pluto (cosmic/red/white but should've been cosmic/blue/white).
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 03-24-18 at 08:50 PM.

Executive Chef
    Anyone got a picture of the the egg? Photo not listed on egg sites......thanks
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Anyone got a picture of the the egg? Photo not listed on egg sites......thanks
    Here it is....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180324-052009.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	43236

Executive Chef
    Thanks you sky harbour ....... that's what I got first try .....to shocked to make presumption
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    I too am sick of the white and blue mixes but i did finally for the first time get enough black stars got him in the spell shop know. And i won enough fights for the newest dragon. Got him on the nest. So far been a great day in breeding town. Now if i could just get enough bombs to finish with magpie ill be happy. I hate that thete is only one way to get bombs. Because im not paying for the bomb or dynamite dragons their prices are ridiculous.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast