View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/Which items do you like?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

5 38.46%
  • I did not like this Event

5 38.46%
  • I could not finish in Time

7 53.85%
  • Ready Rocket

2 15.38%
  • Meteoric Tile

0 0%
  • Crazy Crater

0 0%
  • Deep Space Dragon

10 76.92%
  • Starfall Dragon

8 61.54%
  • Split Tree

1 7.69%
  • Firapples

8 61.54%
  • Essence

5 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Outer Orbit World Event **NEW POLL ADDED**

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I am so tired of these events that are impossible to complete. Total waste of time. Somebody explain to me how this can be completed!
    Im actually finding this one easy (at ~1650 stars without spending any gold, with 4 days to go), but I agree about the prizes. Removing tickets as a prize is very irritating. I will never spend gold on an event if I can't win tickets towards a gold producing dragon. Now the only way to get tickets is the very expensive tales events (at least increase the number won for this. It is sooo expensive to actually complete, due to food costs), or bingo, which is impossible because you are competing against people with seemingky bottomless piggybanks who never sleep.

Fashion Designer
    Can u even tellnwhat dragons are vailble in this event and at how many brights stars?

Nightclub Owner
    The dragons are Deep Space at 1800 and Starfall at 3200.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-28-18 at 05:16 PM.

Fashion Designer
    S8 please give us bingo tickets, marble KEYS, not 10 lousy essences. You have so many loyal, money spending customers in this game. If we don't get land soon, so many will be FORCED to leave game.

Do you realize that 10 essences is just ridiculous, and can be construed as insulting....or can you be that obtuse? Work WITH us, please ....p.s. MORE LAND PLEASE

Fashion Designer
    I am not going to even make it to the community section for the first time in a long time. When I saw these awful prizes I decided to skip it and in the past I would spend the 100 gold to get the extra breed roost but I did not do so this time.

I doubt the back end people even have a clue about valuable input given on these boards because if they did they would stop with the morale destroying penny pinching decisions and actually give incentive for people to play. Flooding us with so many commons, these lousy prizes and impossible numbers to even get to the prizes are just really stupid business decisions and are hurting their profits, not helping.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    New World Event!

Community Prizes

Split Tree 12,800,000Strong Star Split Tree
    Firapples 30,000,000Strong Star 15,000 Food
    Essence 60,000,000Strong Star 10 Essence
    In the past the last community present used to be a dragon and now we need to wait 16 world events before we can use these essence for a dragon...

Quote Originally Posted by RCShay View Post
    Im actually finding this one easy (at ~1650 stars without spending any gold, with 4 days to go), but I agree about the prizes. Removing tickets as a prize is very irritating. I will never spend gold on an event if I can't win tickets towards a gold producing dragon. Now the only way to get tickets is the very expensive tales events (at least increase the number won for this. It is sooo expensive to actually complete, due to food costs), or bingo, which is impossible because you are competing against people with seemingky bottomless piggybanks who never sleep.
    I too will no longer spend gold on these lousy events, I have decided that u don’t have to have every dragon when your storage is full of them. Especially since they introduced the Essence I have never in all the years of playing never had to sell so many dragons straight off the nest with land almost impossible to get. As for bingo it is getting impossible like u said the dragons u get for bingo are not worth competing against players who have more money than sense getting scores of over 20000 in my last game. When will they add something decent to craft like a gold producer. Going to give bingo a miss for a while too.

Fashion Designer
    Even with the breeding roost and quite a bit of speed breeding I am about 800 stars away from the main prize. I don't think I can make it.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Fashion Designer
    I just got Starfall & it’s on the nest. Question...why is the egg so small? It’s about half the size of other eggs.

The Honorable Panda
    New poll added!! You can choose more than one item!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast