Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Easter - 2018 Mar 22 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Does Team Lava / Storm8 Read These?

I ask again because I have posted previously requesting that these Flash Goals are more than 5 days.
    If the oven had been built from a previous goal, then it is possible to complete these Flash Goals; however, if starting from scratch without any of these parts in reserve ... it is almost impossible to complete. Though I know this as a fact ... I still try.
    It should be treated as 1/2 ... and if Standard goals are 15 days ... then these Flash Goals should be at the least ... 7 days.

Please, I hope that you will hear me this time!
    I think mostly it depends on ur neighbors helping out to build ovens... My youngest daughter plays bs too, she hasn't build those ovens before, still i think she can make it in 5 days... If u read the info here u can use that to calculate ... But not everyone has so much time...there is a life outside too! Work family etc so i get that some would rather see 7 dyas instead of 5 day goals.
    Hope u make it in time!
    I hope there comes an Easter sale, i lookes forward to that... Guess next 14 day goal is something about springtime... I rather had that as easter goal, new tables- chairs, deco... Etc

Can we get bake times on the “new” recipes please
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FijneAvond View Post
    Does Team Lava / Storm8 Read These?

I ask again because I have posted previously requesting that these Flash Goals are more than 5 days.
    If the oven had been built from a previous goal, then it is possible to complete these Flash Goals; however, if starting from scratch without any of these parts in reserve ... it is almost impossible to complete. Though I know this as a fact ... I still try.

It should be treated as 1/2 ... and if Standard goals are 15 days ... then these Flash Goals should be at the least ... 7 days.

Please, I hope that you will hear me this time!
    I totally agree! I have great neighbors, but that isn’t enough to build the ovens needed to complete all those treats in 5 days. My older bakery can do it because I already had 12 ovens. My 7 year old bakery probably won’t finish. Please, S8, add MORE DAYS or FEWER SERVINGS.

Rhino Keeper
    I love the final prize and I can?t complain about new recipes & gems, even if they?re ugly.

Rhino Keeper
    It's something to do. I don't care if I get the final prize, I just want to unlock the recipes. I don't think my customers would like noisy and smelly animals in the store.

Fashion Designer
    part 3 marshmallow sheep recipe is five hours cook time
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1521863143945.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	43229   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180324_095246.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	43230   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1521863214055.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	43231   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180324_095259.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	137.4 KB 
ID:	43232  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    S8 or mods, will we be having an Easter sale? Thanks
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

How many if each appliance should we try to get? I have 6 of the Drink Mixers, 8 Ovens, & I had 2 of the Candy Hatchery to begin, now 4. I'm on part 2, and need like 7 more Chocolate Bunnies to finish.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    How many if each appliance should we try to get? I have 6 of the Drink Mixers, 8 Ovens, & I had 2 of the Candy Hatchery to begin, now 4. I'm on part 2, and need like 7 more Chocolate Bunnies to finish.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    we're still waiting to know how many hours the last locked recipe takes.
    i can calculate only after that.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast