Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Easter - 2018 Mar 22 (5 days)

well, now i'm done too!
    6 hatcheries, a bit more than 1 day to spare.
    crazy weekend!

good luck to all who's not yet there!

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    maybe that's why they made this goal available only from level 27, despite the pen and the hatchery when first released were available from much lower levels...

mastery profit from hatchery is $1.8mio.
    when you master all 7 recipes in it, you will still be in plus. in good plus, actually +$778'000.
    Thank you for letting me know about that! You're awesome!

I may actually finish even though I accidentally started cooking the wrong thing. I have 6 Hatchery Ovens. I need just 7 more of the Chocolate Eggs & 8 Pastel Eggs. So can do 3 of each at a time & the timer which also keeps messing up on mine, says 23 hrs. left. I guess may need to spend a couple of Gems but that doesn't seem bad.
    ​Amy

Fashion Designer
    I finished, but I had ovens and built more.

Newbies couldn't do this goal.

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone know exactly when this goal ends? I am trying to figure out if I'm going to make it

ETA: Actually my banner now says 22 hours so I guess it ends around 2:00 PM EST on 03/27 - I doubt I'm going to be able to finish in time
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

It says I have 21hrs left. I just built 1 more. The Pastel Eggs take 7hrs. So I may just make it. I'm trying to figure this out. I need 6 more. I need 7 of Chocolate Eggs. I know those take less time 4hrs. I have 3 of those going. 4 of the Pastel.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

I finished this morning, I had 2 candy hatcheries already and built 7 more. I agree with twospoons, sometimes I like that the flash goals are hard bc it feels like you accomplished something, like with the candy cane maker goal. I personally don't think all goals should be just as easy for a level 30 or so player than it is for a level 99 player. I think the 5 day flash goals should be geared more towards the higher level players and the 15 day goal for everyone.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    I'm so tired of these stupid 5 day goals which nobody can master in 5 days!I hate it to build felt 125 ovens and repeat always the same old recipes! Do they think we all have no private lives???
    I really would prefer to buy the single items instead of annoying me again and again!
    And reducing the crates before an holiday or event would be nice as well!
    I play this game now for a couple of years and have great neighbors, but this is ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm waiting for a sale, pleaseee a sale !
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

Hello,
    First, thanks for the short Easter goal. I love the final price but the recipes are not quite compelling. The golden bunny is not golden but green, the pastel eggs are not pastel and the marshmallow sheep is not that different from sheepish sheep. But as said, i?m working hard to get the final price, then I love it to have as decoration. I have 7 ovens and will finish the goal in time but it?ll be pretty close. So it?s pretty much impossible for beginners or players with less neighbors.

Storm8 I just hope, this wasn?t the only goal for Easter. Don?t let Easter pass without a regular goal, we players expect. Please! And a sale would be nice as well, then there isn?t so much of Easter decorations, I would like to have.

Have a great day/night.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast