Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Easter - 2018 Mar 22 (5 days)

New Resident
    Here?s a statement or two and also a question related to this goal and future goals at the same time. I?m one of those people who is thankful for the rerelease of some of the older Ovens/Stoves & Drink Machines, as well as the rerelease of some of the older Goal Items as I have missed out on many of them!

This is the first Easter goal I have actually been able to work on since I started playing this game over a year ago. The total extent of my Easter decorations are the Easter egg table and chairs, along with a single Easter basket decoration, and an egg decoration that goes on the wall. I have a total of 2 wallpapers (both with Easter eggs on them) and 1 floor tile with eggs. I?m trying to complete this goal so I get the Chick Pen goal decoration so that way I will have at least ONE nice Easter decoration for my bakery as I have no other larger ones.

We did not get a St. Patrick?s Day goal (instead we got a Holi goal which is fine, although I?ve never heard of that particular holiday before), and now we have a 5-day only recycled Candy Hatchery oven goal with recoloured Recipes (Chocolate Bunnies recoloured a very tacky puke/diarrhea green labelled ?Golden Bunnies? with a yellow strawberry on the plate that?s more gold looking than the ?Golden? Bunnies, recoloured Marshmallow Sheep in blue instead of white, and the Chocolate Egg with a yellow bow that is again more gold looking than the Golden Bunnies has also been recoloured purple with a pink bow!) and there are no decorations other than the rereleased Chick Pen for the goal prize.

I?m assuming (maybe wrongly, and yes knowing the adage about assuming something) that we are not going to be getting any 15-day Easter goal at all this year as it?s too late now to do one, and it?s also too late for a April Fool?s Day goal as well.

So, here?s my question: Does this mean that S8 will be skipping by each and every other holiday throughout the year this year, and/or repurposing/recolouring Recipes for future goals and making the 5-day goals as they did this one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poljp View Post
    Storm8 did listen! The golden bunnies are now less mouldy looking.

Really? Mine are still an ugly green. I tried force closing & cooking new ones. Still moldy.
    No Problem, I won?t be cooking any more of them. I like beautiful food on serving dishes.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-03-26 02_29_52.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	43256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180326_023043.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	284.3 KB 
ID:	43257  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh! now i see it! )))

yep, this is normal for candy hatchery many guys lost them for years coz it's unusual the app have second page in cookbok, most of them (excluding basics) have upto 3recipes.

they were always there and will stay there. no goals for them, i think, coz if they were involved, then we sd have also 4 locked recipes then, and probably designer could not recolor the chicks... )))
    Thank you for the info!! Now I feel like I have to go back and recheck all my other ovens for missed recipes lol
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Host(ess)
    Why is the golden bunny the same color as peas?! It is seriously pea green! There is nothing golden about it! The pastel eggs should have been the same color as the marshmallow chicks! I just don't get these colors!

Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    hmmm , not gonna lie the recipe's colour are so weird... they could've recycle the recipe from the egg stove in RS.... disappointing...truly. But I'm happy for those who finally got theirs hands on the candy hatchery. sorry about the negative comment cause I was sooo excited for the Easter goal.

And one questions , the golden bunny looks greenish to me , am I wrong ?
    The golden bunny looks horrible! Disgusting green color!
    Willing to accept new neighbors, just add ID pootot

Rhino Keeper
    Idk what they were thinking with the puke bunnies.

I accidentally started doing the wrong thing on one of them. Instead of Chocolate Eggs, Bunnies on mine at first. Hope I will finish on time. I have just 1 more of the Chocolate Milkshakes to do & close to being done with the cake.
    ​Amy

5 day Easter Goal

I'm not too happy about this goal. I feel that the ovens are too expensive. One oven is not going to get a person through this goal. I purchased 8 stoves and that's a total of 400,000 coins. That is preposterous! I only decided to do the goal because of the cute chickens. This is not fair for new players. It's almost impossible for new players to complete these goals. However, I love the chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    I feel that the ovens are too expensive. One oven is not going to get a person through this goal. I purchased 8 stoves and that's a total of 400,000 coins. That is preposterous! I only decided to do the goal because of the cute chickens. This is not fair for new players. It's almost impossible for new players to complete these goals.
    maybe that's why they made this goal available only from level 27, despite the pen and the hatchery when first released were available from much lower levels...

mastery profit from hatchery is $1.8mio.
    when you master all 7 recipes in it, you will still be in plus. in good plus, actually +$778'000.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast