Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sweet Easter - 2018 Mar 22 (5 days)

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aviary-image-1521894820544.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	43239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180324_183918.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	43240   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180324_183937.jpg 
Views:	351 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	43241   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180324_183951.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	184.5 KB 
ID:	43242  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Executive Chef
    This is probably going to get me crucified, but I like that the flash goals are hard. The last step is always a ****er, but if all you want is to unlock all the recipes, you probably can get there without ripping all your hair out in the process. If you want the prize, then you have to put effort into it, which makes it feel more like an accomplishment.

I know lower level players probably can't win, even at level 27, which is unfortunate, but I didn't finish the first goal I ever tried either. I think that's just how it goes--you may not finish the 1st goal you try, maybe not the 2nd, but when you finish the 3rd you're going to feel so good about it!

Level 27: 7 available appliance slots

1st day: collect parts while you make 7 croissants (2h), then 3 croissants and 2 batches of 4 teas (2h), make 2 batches of 6 teas (2h). RESET. Build 4 hatcheries. END STEP 1. Start 4 chocolate bunnies, and go to sleep (8h).

2nd day: Serve bunnies, then make 4 golden bunnies, and repeat (8h). Make strawberry cake in the other 3 ovens while you do all this. then 2 golden & 2 chocolate (8h). RESET. Build 2 more hatcheries. Start 4 chocolate bunnies and 2 marshmallow chicks and wait a few minutes then 1 espresso and go to sleep.

3rd day: Serve last of chocolate bunnies. END STEP 2. then serve the chicks & espresso which hasn't spoiled because you waited a few minutes. Then make 2 batches of 4 chicks and simultaneously 3 batches of 3 espresso (12h). Then 6 marshmallow sheep. RESET. then start the last 4 sheep and 3 chocolate milkshakes and go to sleep.

4th day: serve sheep. END STEP 3. then serve milkshakes. Start making 7 pastel eggs (7h), then 7 chocolate eggs (4h). Then 7 more chocolate eggs. RESET. start 4 more milkshakes & 3 pastel eggs and go to sleep.

5th day: serve all. Simultaneously make 4 more pastel eggs (7h), and the last chocolate egg, and 17 chocolate cakes. Then make the last 7 chocolate cake. FINISHED.

Okay, so you technically can finish at level 27, if you can check your game on time and are in the right time zone and accepted enough ears & eggs before the goal started to make up for no one's neighbors being exactly perfect.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-24-18 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    This is probably going to get me crucified, but I like that the flash goals are hard.
    i even know the name of it! stockholm syndrome!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    lolololol

Farm Supplier
    I hate that they just changed the colors of the original recipes very un-creative. However, I love goals they keep me playing.

New Resident

Thumbs up Revised Colour for Golden Bunnies

Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    Eww. S8 is it too late to recolor the recolored bunnies? I think my bots are gonna be sick.
    Storm8 did listen! The golden bunnies are now less mouldy looking.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Excellent, VanaCatu...but the phrase "Marine Drill Instructor" also comes to mind.

Rhino Keeper
    More of the same repeat after repeat the new recipes are just different versions of the old ones disappointed again Storm8 !

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    ... Level 27:
    1st day: collect parts ... RESET. Build 4 hatcheries ...
    Okay, so you technically can finish at level 27, if you can check your game on time and are in the right time zone and accepted enough ears & eggs before the goal started to make up for no one's neighbors being exactly perfect.
    time zone really matters.
    as i can see from forum records, the goal started abt 6-7hrs before reset.
    if these 6-7hrs fall to your night time, you loose at least 20 parts.

i mean, they released ears&eggs 1 day prior the goal, abt 10hrs prior reset (march 21).

in perfect case, you could collect 20 ears&eggs from gifts
    (if you knew beforehand that it will happen & didn't accept any other gifts coming in during 14hrs from previous reset,
    and if all other neighbors (over 20) sent you only ears&eggs as soon as they appeared in gift-list)

next day after reset (march 22) while waiting for goals you can collect another 20 things from gifts
    (again, in same perfect case as mentioned above)

let's say, it's 2 ovens (we don't know exactly how many ears/eggs will you receive during these 2 days - it cd be 30/10, or 15/25, or other proportions... let's just say, you got 40 gifts which is 2 ovens in our case).

PLUS, when the goal started, you can ask for another 20 parts... (kinda +1 oven)

BUT if you sleep when the goal started AND after reset - you loose one possibility to ASK parts before reset.

i understand that most of forum participants are from country of game' origin,
    but there is another part of the world (abt 18 more time-zones on top of abt 6 u.s. zones),
    and it feels really sad that any other goals before that "great s8 black-out" one year ago -
    were counted to any users despite their time-zone...
    ... and now it's just "here, catch your bone! who sleeps too much - stays hungry".

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    "Marine Drill Instructor" also comes to mind.
    this one made me google... nevertheless, i'm afraid i didn't get it (((
    sorry, steph, i guess it's because our military forces are working in their own way or so...
    (i mean if they ARE working in principle...)

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast