Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Easter - 2018 Mar 22 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by poljp View Post
    Storm8 did listen! The golden bunnies are now less mouldy looking.

Really? Mine are still an ugly green. I tried force closing & cooking new ones. Still moldy.
    No Problem, I won?t be cooking any more of them. I like beautiful food on serving dishes.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Collage 2018-03-26 02_29_52.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	43256   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180326_023043.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	284.3 KB 
ID:	43257  
    ғαвυℓσυs

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh! now i see it! )))

yep, this is normal for candy hatchery many guys lost them for years coz it's unusual the app have second page in cookbok, most of them (excluding basics) have upto 3recipes.

they were always there and will stay there. no goals for them, i think, coz if they were involved, then we sd have also 4 locked recipes then, and probably designer could not recolor the chicks... )))
    Thank you for the info!! Now I feel like I have to go back and recheck all my other ovens for missed recipes lol
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

Host(ess)
    Why is the golden bunny the same color as peas?! It is seriously pea green! There is nothing golden about it! The pastel eggs should have been the same color as the marshmallow chicks! I just don't get these colors!

Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    hmmm , not gonna lie the recipe's colour are so weird... they could've recycle the recipe from the egg stove in RS.... disappointing...truly. But I'm happy for those who finally got theirs hands on the candy hatchery. sorry about the negative comment cause I was sooo excited for the Easter goal.

And one questions , the golden bunny looks greenish to me , am I wrong ?
    The golden bunny looks horrible! Disgusting green color!
    Accepting new neighbors level 30 and up! God bless you all!

Rhino Keeper
    Idk what they were thinking with the puke bunnies.

I accidentally started doing the wrong thing on one of them. Instead of Chocolate Eggs, Bunnies on mine at first. Hope I will finish on time. I have just 1 more of the Chocolate Milkshakes to do & close to being done with the cake.
    ​Amy

5 day Easter Goal

I'm not too happy about this goal. I feel that the ovens are too expensive. One oven is not going to get a person through this goal. I purchased 8 stoves and that's a total of 400,000 coins. That is preposterous! I only decided to do the goal because of the cute chickens. This is not fair for new players. It's almost impossible for new players to complete these goals. However, I love the chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Daughteroftheking33 View Post
    I feel that the ovens are too expensive. One oven is not going to get a person through this goal. I purchased 8 stoves and that's a total of 400,000 coins. That is preposterous! I only decided to do the goal because of the cute chickens. This is not fair for new players. It's almost impossible for new players to complete these goals.
    maybe that's why they made this goal available only from level 27, despite the pen and the hatchery when first released were available from much lower levels...

mastery profit from hatchery is $1.8mio.
    when you master all 7 recipes in it, you will still be in plus. in good plus, actually +$778'000.

Rhino Keeper
    have to say, i love the final prize but the recipes are really a let down!

The "golden" bunnies: why not go with a shade of yellow instead of a shade of brown? Make them look like the lindt chocolate bunnies.
    The pastel eggs look better cooked then what they look like in the recipe book and the blue sheepish cupcakes are weird...why not do a variation of peeps and change the colors, that approach would have made the most sense to me!

Also, was able to complete this with 9 ovens and a day to spare, so i can imagine it being difficult for those who have under that.....

But again, love the final prize, can't wait to put it up in my bakery...as my easter decorations are bit scarce, i hope we get a 2 week goal on easter!
    Not accepting any new neighbors at the moment

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast