Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Sweet Easter - 2018 Mar 22 (5 days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    This is probably going to get me crucified, but I like that the flash goals are hard. The last step is always a ****er, but if all you want is to unlock all the recipes, you probably can get there without ripping all your hair out in the process. If you want the prize, then you have to put effort into it, which makes it feel more like an accomplishment.

I know lower level players probably can't win, even at level 27, which is unfortunate, but I didn't finish the first goal I ever tried either. I think that's just how it goes--you may not finish the 1st goal you try, maybe not the 2nd, but when you finish the 3rd you're going to feel so good about it!

Level 27: 7 available appliance slots

1st day: collect parts while you make 7 croissants (2h), then 3 croissants and 2 batches of 4 teas (2h), make 2 batches of 6 teas (2h). RESET. Build 4 hatcheries. END STEP 1. Start 4 chocolate bunnies, and go to sleep (8h).

2nd day: Serve bunnies, then make 4 golden bunnies, and repeat (8h). Make strawberry cake in the other 3 ovens while you do all this. then 2 golden & 2 chocolate (8h). RESET. Build 2 more hatcheries. Start 4 chocolate bunnies and 2 marshmallow chicks and wait a few minutes then 1 espresso and go to sleep.

3rd day: Serve last of chocolate bunnies. END STEP 2. then serve the chicks & espresso which hasn't spoiled because you waited a few minutes. Then make 2 batches of 4 chicks and simultaneously 3 batches of 3 espresso (12h). Then 6 marshmallow sheep. RESET. then start the last 4 sheep and 3 chocolate milkshakes and go to sleep.

4th day: serve sheep. END STEP 3. then serve milkshakes. Start making 7 pastel eggs (7h), then 7 chocolate (4h). Then 7 more chocolate. RESET. start 4 more milkshakes & 3 pastel eggs and go to sleep.

5th day: serve all. Simultaneously make 4 more pastel eggs (7h), and the last chocolate egg, and 17 chocolate cakes. Then make the last 7 chocolate cake. FINISHED.

Okay, so you technically can finish at level 27, if you can check your game on time and are in the right time zone and accepted enough ears & eggs before the goal started to make up for no one's neighbors being exactly perfect.
    For 3rd Day: The Espresso is (4hr) not (12hr). I think you have mistaken as cappuccino (12hr)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AFCF8D0E-AC8F-4855-A46A-A3963296B8BC.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	43246

For 4th day:make 7 Chocolate Milkshake (8hr) not (4hr).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5ADC3CC1-B162-457E-8E7E-1F896F2ECB0F.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	43247
    Last edited by Bakerling; 03-24-18 at 02:19 PM.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Executive Chef
    I wasn't actually trying to be a drill instructor, I just wanted to figure out if a player technically could complete the goal at level 27. I don't expect any of them could in reality. I certainly couldn't at level 27. I barely can now, given how often I'm too busy to check my game, or just plain get distracted and forget, and that even though I am in the US I'm not in the "perfect" time zone for the game. I just appreciate the challenge.

Bakerling: I didn't! I meant that while you make 2 batches of chicks on 4 of your ovens (6 hrs each batch, for 12 hours all told), you use the other 3 appliance slots you have to make espresso. In the same 12 hours you need to finish the chicks, you can make 3 batches of espressos, since those are 4 hours each.

(Or you could, if you were perfect.)

And on the 4th day, I meant eggs, not milkshakes. That wasn't particularly clear, sorry. I'll go edit.

level 27 person who lives in Europe somewhere

5 days, is it full 24 hrs on the 1st day? Not totally sure, but I'll say yes, so 120 hrs total.

Goal starts, you're asleep. let's say you wake up an hour after reset. (8 hrs gone from goal)

1st day: Wake up. Request the right number of ears & eggs before you accept your gifts, because you need 20 of each. One slot is taken up by a box. Make 6 croissants (2h), then the other 4 croissants and 2 batches of 2 teas (2h), make 3 batches of 6 teas (3h). By now all your requests are in, so build 2 hatcheries. END STEP 1. Start golden bunnies, make 2 batches of 2 (plus strawberry cake). Then start 2 chocolate bunnies and go to sleep. (8 + 15 h + 1 hr of padding cause nobody's perfect + 8 sleeping = 32)

2nd day: Serve bunnies, request parts, build 1 more hatchery with gifts. Make 3 golden bunnies (4h), then 4 chocolate bunnies (8h) since your requests have come in. Then the rest of the golden bunnies (4h). Then start the other 4 chocolate bunnies & 3 espresso and go to sleep. (32 + 16 + 8 asleep = 56)

3rd day: Serve bunnies. END STEP 2. Serve espresso. Request, build 1 hatchery. Start 5 marshmallow chicks (6h) and then a sheep an hour later after your requests came in. Also cook espresso on the last appliance. Then do 6 more sheep (5h). Then the other 3 sheep plus the rest of the espressos (5h)--one espresso is an hour behind. Start the last 5 chicks and 2 chocolate milkshakes and go to sleep. (56 + 17 + 7 you can sleep when you're dead = 80)

4th day: Serve last chicks. END STEP 3. Then serve milkshakes. Make last hatchery. Start making 7 pastel eggs (7h), then 7 chocolate eggs (4h). Make 1 chocolate egg and all the chocolate cakes (4h). Start 5 milkshakes and 2 pastel eggs and go to sleep an hour early because this is exhausting. (80 + 15 + 9 asleep = 104)

5th day, you have 16 hours left: make 5 pastel eggs (7h), and 7 chocolate eggs (4 hrs) and FINISHED with 5 hours to spare.

Boo-yah.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-24-18 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    this one made me google... nevertheless, i'm afraid i didn't get it (((
    sorry, steph, i guess it's because our military forces are working in their own way or so...
    (i mean if they ARE working in principle...)
    A drill instructor trains new soldiers. He makes them work very, very hard for long, long hours. The Marines are known as the toughest part of the military.
    I was just teasing twospoons.

Are the Sheepish Cupcakes rereleased for Easter? They aren't in the goal, which is unusual if they are a rerelease but.. I don't see how I could have just missed them all these years if they've been there all along lol
    Adds welcome, but Sorry, no tipping! ^.^

okay you got me!!! i'm all yours!

of course i won't get my volary, but at least i'll unlock all recipes! (hypotetical eu user i mean)

(we remember that in mystery storm8 land 5 days is not really 120hrs
    (by the way i think now i see why that bunny looks so dirty - he just jumped ouf of the hole!
    (maybe that's why they say hop i/o hope!))
    as i can see from the forums, latest flash goal ended ~10pm my time, i.e. abt 6-7hrs before "120hrs" mark...
    (omg, good that we also switched to daylight saving today -
    i'm a bit tired to do this "plus hour minus hour" during latest two weeks!)

oh wel... anyhow! i woke up and i'm laughing - this is kinda phenomenon...
    you made my day, friend!

+ 7 you can sleep when you're dead
    and go to sleep an hour early because this is exhausting
    Boo-yah.

Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    A drill instructor trains new soldiers. He makes them work very, very hard for long, long hours.
    oh! now i see it! )))

Quote Originally Posted by Weenietots View Post
    Are the Sheepish Cupcakes rereleased for Easter? They aren't in the goal, which is unusual if they are a rerelease but.. I don't see how I could have just missed them all these years if they've been there all along lol
    yep, this is normal for candy hatchery many guys lost them for years coz it's unusual the app have second page in cookbok, most of them (excluding basics) have upto 3recipes.

they were always there and will stay there. no goals for them, i think, coz if they were involved, then we sd have also 4 locked recipes then, and probably designer could not recolor the chicks... )))

Rhino Keeper
    This is probably going to get me crucified, but I like that the flash goals are hard.
    Same.

I started the goal with only one candy oven and now I have 6 and building a 7th. I even purchased another slot for a total of 20.

I?m on step 3 with 3 days to go. I should be ok (I?m too lazy to calculate the cooking times), but this will be the closest I get to a deadline in a while.

I have to say that all of your help with informing us of the steps ahead of time has made this so much easier for us and has allowed us to prepare recipes in advance and I am so grateful to you guys, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'm completing items towards the goal but not all our registering as completed. It's happened twice so far. Is anyone else experiencing that? 3 chocolate bunnies and 5 sheep did not register and had to re-make them. Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlemuffinomalley View Post
    I'm completing items towards the goal but not all our registering as completed. It's happened twice so far. Is anyone else experiencing that? 3 chocolate bunnies and 5 sheep did not register and had to re-make them. Thx!
    If you bake stuff in advance like I did with the milkshakes cause it's a longer recipe you need to be really careful not to serve them until the part that requires that recipe has come up. I made that mistake before in another flash goal and slightly panicked because I thought I wasn't going to finish in time lol.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    Here?s a statement or two and also a question related to this goal and future goals at the same time. I?m one of those people who is thankful for the rerelease of some of the older Ovens/Stoves & Drink Machines, as well as the rerelease of some of the older Goal Items as I have missed out on many of them!

This is the first Easter goal I have actually been able to work on since I started playing this game over a year ago. The total extent of my Easter decorations are the Easter egg table and chairs, along with a single Easter basket decoration, and an egg decoration that goes on the wall. I have a total of 2 wallpapers (both with Easter eggs on them) and 1 floor tile with eggs. I?m trying to complete this goal so I get the Chick Pen goal decoration so that way I will have at least ONE nice Easter decoration for my bakery as I have no other larger ones.

We did not get a St. Patrick?s Day goal (instead we got a Holi goal which is fine, although I?ve never heard of that particular holiday before), and now we have a 5-day only recycled Candy Hatchery oven goal with recoloured Recipes (Chocolate Bunnies recoloured a very tacky puke/diarrhea green labelled ?Golden Bunnies? with a yellow strawberry on the plate that?s more gold looking than the ?Golden? Bunnies, recoloured Marshmallow Sheep in blue instead of white, and the Chocolate Egg with a yellow bow that is again more gold looking than the Golden Bunnies has also been recoloured purple with a pink bow!) and there are no decorations other than the rereleased Chick Pen for the goal prize.

I?m assuming (maybe wrongly, and yes knowing the adage about assuming something) that we are not going to be getting any 15-day Easter goal at all this year as it?s too late now to do one, and it?s also too late for a April Fool?s Day goal as well.

So, here?s my question: Does this mean that S8 will be skipping by each and every other holiday throughout the year this year, and/or repurposing/recolouring Recipes for future goals and making the 5-day goals as they did this one?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast