Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing fried mushroom in deep fryer

Banned
    The issue should now be resolved if you force close and re-open the game. Please let us know if there are further issues. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Rynetory2,
    Just checked and the item is now in the deep fat fryer. Thanks so much for your help in getting this resolved.

Do you know if the event is going to be extended due to the issues that I and other people have been having?

Many thanks,
    Ian.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ploppy4 View Post
    Hi Rynetory2,
    Just checked and the item is now in the deep fat fryer. Thanks so much for your help in getting this resolved.

Do you know if the event is going to be extended due to the issues that I and other people have been having?

Many thanks,
    Ian.
    You are very welcome and I'm happy to help.

Are you still having other issues? Please let me know if you do. Some of you affected have lost a little time because of the weekend and the team fixed it immediately as soon as they got to work on Monday morning. So I'm afraid not...sorry.

Good news is that the event just started, and the bug was caught/fixed very quickly, we still have many days to complete it. Good luck with your event!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12